.1

Hoseok's look^

Ngl forehead hoseok makes me so pressed

Also, to summarise what we learned from the last two chapters:

Taehyung: experiment 002457-B
Jimin: experiment 002457-A
Jungkook: experiment 002457-C
All three were from the same round of drug trials& were in the same block of the facility at a similar time.
Yoongi: experiment number unknown.
Hoseok: number unknown.
These two were at the facility before the maknae line. Duration unknown.
Seokjin: facility staff (responsibilities unknown)
Namjoon: staff (unknown)
We can assume that one of them had considerable pull to be able to get the maknae line& Suga moved to room together. Both seemingly had a change of heart, and attempted to break all five of the boys out, but only managed to get away with Yoongi and Hoseok.

As for anything else, well. You'll have to wait and see ;)

Forewarning, this is a meaningless fluff/ dumb shit chapter. No consequence to the storyline really, just fleshing out some relationships and giving you an idea the sorta life they have in the safehouse. Next chapter will be continuing the actual story.

§

I bolted out of bed at a yelping noise, groggy, but eyes wide. That was Taehyung. Running to the location of the soft whines of pain, I burst into Jimin's room, confused. That only grew as my eyes fell on the sight before me. Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I stared. "...What are you doing?"

I felt someone come up behind me, and turned my head. Yoongi was there, in pyjamas, clutching a cactus. I rose my eyebrows, pulling my gaze from the kumamon pyjamas. "The fuck's happening? I heard yelling."

His hair was a mess. I just pointed, and he lowered his spiney weapon, a look of disgust working it's way onto his face.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the floor, both of them with bloodied earlobes. Jimin had a couple of makeshift earrings (I'm pretty sure one was an unfurled paperclip) jammed through his, now, and Tae still just had a needle protruding through. As he looked at me, he whimpered. "Noona, it hurts."

"The fuck did you expect to happen, dumbass?" Yoongi said, looking annoyed. "Woke me up for this..." although he grubled, he approached them. "Are you both stupid? Why?"

Jimin grinned sheepishly. "I saw it on the internet..."

"He said it'd look cool." Taehyung pouted, sulky, jabbing a thumb at Jimin, who still held the needle in Tae's ear. "He didn't say anything about it hurting..."

"You literally stabbed metal through your body." I said, tiredly, approaching them too as my shock wore off. "Of course it's going to hurt."

"Did you at least sanitise the needle?" Yoongi sighed, Jimin yelping in pain as Yoongi lightly moved his earlobe to get a good look. "Of course you didn't." He sighed again, heavier. "Both of you, come with me."