Stand by me

If you want Obi right now skip to the next chapter!

But this chapter has some info that will be needed for the future chapter!

She looked at the castle from out on a hill, her mind was like a war zone.

im imprisoned in my own castle. my whole life I have been stuck here. doing what I'm told when I'm told. My mother always told me to follow my dreams. my only dream now it to...

"Alicia! what are you doing? uncle Jim is looking for you!"

" Well, Uncle Jim can wait for me! "

"Alicia! Please come back to the castle!

" NO you and I both know why Uncle Jim is here! I'm not going back!

"please! uncle Jim has no right to the throne! if anything uncle Andrew is next in line!"

"THAT'S IT!!!

"what?"

"can't tell yet! Come on!"

" Wait what is going on in that crazy mind of yours!?"

three months ago... there was an ambush on the road. they killed the king and queen. leaving me and my younger brother to take care of the castle and the kingdom! but im only 17 so I'm not old enough to take care of the castle. so our uncle Jim said he would come and take care of everything! then one day when I was running away from my maids I overheard him talking about how he would kill me so he can take over ruling the kingdom! No, I have to send word to my uncle Andrew so he can save us.

TIME SKIP...

"Your Highness".
" yes?"
"May I have a word?"

" of course, Uncle Jim I'll be back."
With those words, I look at my brother with the look to tell him to distract our uncle.

"What is it, Mia?

" your highness your uncle has arrived. Do you wish me to make a formal announcement?"

" No, I'll meet him. Please tell no one of this!
I run out of the castle as fast as I can I jump into my uncle's arms.

" I'm so glad you came!

" you called me how could I not come?

"now where is Jim?

" please, I need to talk to you. He doesn't k ow your here!"
I grab my uncle by the hand and lead him to the secret passageways. There are three people still alive that know of them! Me my brother and uncle Andrew.

" Alright, Alicia what's going on that you send a message and now drag me into the passageway?

" Uncle Andrew, uncle Jim killed my parents and now he wants to kill me. I haven't told my brother cause I don't want him to worry. I need your help!

" he wants to kill you! I had a feeling he killed your parents but I never knew he was planning to kill you too.

" he wants the throne and I have to stop him! Please help me!

" anything just say it and I'll help.

" I need you to take the crown, become king just tell I'm of age then I'll take over.

"Take the crown! you mean like become King?"

" Its the only way we can keep the throne safe. You and I both know that if uncle Jim takes the throne this kingdom will go into doom."

" I'll do it! But we need to act fast. how many people have gone to my brothers' side?"

"I don't know, I fear more than I know."

"whats the quickest we can have a coronation?"

" Three days! Ill Tell the kingdom."

"Alicia, does your brother know?"

"Not the whole truth. I was scared to tell him."

" that's probably the best." I must great my Brother."

" of course I'll take you to him. Uncle, Thank you!"

" Anything for me favourite Necie. "

as we walk to the room I feel eyes boring into my soul. I know its my Uncle Jims Spies. when we arrive I push open the doors and am greeted by my younger brother running in circles.

" Alex what are you doing!?"

"Uncle Andrew! "

"ANDREW, I was unaware that you were coming!"

" Brother, it was a surprise."

"Welcome, what can I do for you?"

"I'm here to take care of the children."

"well as you can see im doing just fine with them."

"Uncle Jim, Uncle Andrew is here to take the crown."

"what and why. you need not worry yourself. I have everything under control."

" Doesn't matter, three days and I'll be crowned. right, Alicia?"

"Yes, what he says is true."

" I'll inform the court about the good news!"

"Alicia, may I speak with you?"

"no uncle Jim I'll pass. I have a lot of work to do.

TO BECONTUNED...

don't worry Obi comes in with the next chapter!