Is This Love?

Obi kindly escorted me to my room. I need to find Shirayuki, she will probably know what's going on inside my head. I Sneek out my window and run down the path to see if I can find Shirayuki. As I run my mind fogs over with thoughts of Obi. Kissing him felt amazing. I want to do it again. I'm so busy with my thoughts I don't see the Man step out, smash!

"Ouch!" I look up and see a blonde man, with a face of pure anger. wait this man is familiar.

" I'm sorry, I should have been watching."

"No please it was my fault. I don't mean to be rude but do I know you?"

" I'm Prince Izana."

" Ah,! your highness, I beg your pardon! please forgive me!"

"It's quite alright princess. Princess Did Zen tell you we are having a ball In a few weeks if you wish you may attend. we would be honoured to have you."

" I don't know I will need to think about it. thank you for the invitation you Majesty. If you'll excuse me."

"good day Princess."

" and same to you!" with that I smile and continue to my destination. I run down the garden path, as I turn the corner I see the redhead I'm looking for.

" Shirayuki,"

" Ah, Princess!"

" No Please Just Alicia. I need your help!"

" of course what is it?"

" how do you know when you're in love?"

" Oh Well, I guess You Will probably feel pain every time the person walks away. and when you're not with them you cant take your mind off of them. I hope that helps!"

"It does thank you! Bye!"

" Oh well, Goodbye!"

{ I don't know what is going on. Why did I kiss her! I'm on my way to give Master the update. as I walk alone I see Alisa Running down the path towards the garden. I wonder what she is doing. as I watch her she runs Into the First Prince, she greats him with a smile. I feel anger building up inside of me. Why am I so mad? I continue to find Master, but I can't get the thought Of Alisa Smiling at Izana out of my head! could It be I'm jealous!" Me No way it that possible!

" Master I have come with the update on our mission."

"ah Obi, how did it go?" [ when I look at Obi Something is off with him. he looks angry!]

" It went well. Not really any problem."

"Good. Obi, what is wrong? you're not usually this angry?"

{how did he know! Is it that obvious?}

" Honestly Master I don't know."

" what happened?'

" I saw Alicia talking to you brother and I got mad."

" Did you now, and was she smiling at my brother?"

" yes."

" so Kiki was right!"

" what did she say!?"

" she thought it looked like you loved Alicia."

"Love! Mater Is that why I hate being away from her!?"

" Yes Obi, I believe it is."

" Master, I Kissed her."

" did you now. and what was her response?"

" she kissed me back."

" Obi, I think she might like you too. You should take her on a walk. maybe tell her how you feel."

" Are you sure that's a good Idea?"

" I think it will be good for both of you."

" thank you, Master! Please excuse me!"

" Obi, By the way, I have no need of you or Alicia for the rest of the day. Be sure to tell her when you see her."

" yes, Master," {with that I run out the door just about Running into Kiki. I run out to where I saw Alicia.}

" So Zen, Obi Finally realized his feelings didn't he?"

" Yes, he did."

" that's good."

I'm walking to the kitchen to see if I can find something to eat. when I see obi running full speed towards me.

" Obi, what's wrong!"

" Alicia, Please I need to talk to you!"

" Is everything okay?"

" sort of. will you walk with me?"

" sure!" Obi and I walk in silence till we reach the middle of the forest that is inside the castle.

" Obi, What was it you wanted to talk abo-" I ask Obi what he wanted to talk about but before I can finish my sentence. He Kisses me, again. I melt into the kiss. till we both pull back in need of air.

" Alicia, I love you! I know you probably don't feel the same way. and even if you did it would probably never work since I'm an ex-assassin and your a Princess. But I need you to know how I feel.

" Obi! I love you too! So shut up already cat eyes!"

" You do..."

" Yes," Obi grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I melt into said hug. His body is so warm. I put my arms around his back and we just stay that way for a few minutes.

Ahh, I'm In Love!! What do you guys think??