chapter twenty-one

"So... Lee and... Mushi?"

"Well, you pronounced it wrong."

"Are you telling me how to do my job?"

~

"I think Lee would make a good freedom fighter. He's just trying to find his way in the world, like us."

"You don't know anything about him, Jet."

"I know he didn't get that scar from a waterbender."

"I thought we were going straight now?"

"We are, and the new freedom fighters could use a guy like Lee. What do you think, Longshot?"

...

"I can respect that."

~

"So, you guys got plans once you're inside the city?"

"Get your tea here! The finest tea in Ba Sing Se!"

"Oh, me! Me! Jasmine please!"

...

"Ew! coldest tea in Ba Sing Se is more like it. What a disgrace!"

"Hey, you and I have a much better chance of making it in the city if we stick together. You wanna join the freedom fighters?"

"Thanks, but I don't think you'd want me in your gang."

"Come on, we make a great team."

"I said no."

"Have it your way..."

...

"Huh?"

~

*Splash*

"Hey!"

"What do you think you're doing? Firebending your tea? For a wise old man, that was a pretty stupid move!"

"I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea... but it's just so sad!"

~

"Jet, relax, so the old guy had some hot tea. What of it?"

"He heated it himself! Those guys are firebenders."

~

When Aang went to go find Appa, he came across something shocking. There was a drill outside of the wall, about to break in. We found out that it was Azula behind it, along with Mai and Ty lee. We teamed up with the soldiers of Ba Sing Se and helped take it down from the inside, by breaking the pressure points. We were successful, and the drill was destroyed. We were currently on a public bus in Ba Sing Se as the issue was taken care of, waiting to reach our destination in the city.

"Look, the inner wall!" Katara looked out the window, indicating that we're a minute away from reaching the inner city.

"I can't believe we finally made it, despite the drill situation." I added, watching the bus go through the wall's tunnel.

"Don't jinx it!" Sokka howled. "What if we're attacked by a big Fire Nation spoon, or-."

"Have you been hitting the cactus juice again?" Toph shook her head while she played with Momo as he was enjoying himself on her lap.

"I'm just saying. Weird stuff happens to us."

Suddenly a really big guy sucking on some sort of fruit walked towards Sokka and Toph in a funny way, plopping down on the seat in between them, alarming Momo and gaining shocked looks from both Sokka and Toph.