first epilogue

It's been over two years since Zuko became the Fire Lord of the Fire Nation and restored balance to the world with Aang by his side. Although the war has ended, a lot of new events and fresh adventures have kept all of us busy, even some new enemies have revealed themselves and crossed our paths. But, it's nothing we can't handle.

After months and months of hidden flirting and confused feelings, Aang and Katara have finally talked things through and became a couple. I'm really happy for them, and i've always been waiting for their relationship to bloom ever since i first joined the group. Aang has even grown up a lot and is now taller than his girlfriend, which makes him feel really masculine and more attractive, and it's adorable. But generally, he keeps getting stronger everyday. I think Katara always knew deep down that she belonged with Aang, but perhaps the war was always in the way when it came to finding the right time to break the ice.

However, things have gotten a bit awkward with Toph, Suki and Sokka. Up until a year ago, there's been a rough love triangle between them. Sokka had feelings for Suki to begin with, but then realized he was in love with Toph and even confessed to her when they thought they were going to die back when the final showdown was taking place. In the end, Suki and her Kiyoshi warriors have moved to the palace and became Zuko's personal bodyguards. She and i have even gotten a lot closer throughout the years, since i see her everyday. As for Toph and Sokka, they're currently in a relationship and they seem to be very happy together. They spend almost everyday hanging out with each other, except for when Toph is needed at her metalbending school. I'm just glad all of their past complications didn't affect any friendships.

The White Lotus is still around, and they're always watching out for everyone and making sure the people of the three nations stay safe and harmonized. Iroh took back Ba Sing Se and saved the city along with the other masters, meaning that the Earth King was officially back on the throne, along with Bosco.

Mai has been going out on a few dates, trying to find someone who will make her as happy as Zuko makes me. So far, all of the times we thought she had found a decent guy turned out to just be casual and temporary flings. Knowing Mai, she doesn't need a man in her life to feel worthy of herself. She's always been so strong and independent, and i know that when the time is right, someone special will come into her life and knock her right off of her feet. She spends a lot of time with dad, too. She might even join the council sometime in the future.

Ty Lee has also been freed from prison, and is now a member of the Kiyoshi warriors. She really looks up to Suki, and always fights by her side and gives her a hand when needed. Thanks to her, chi blocking has become more common, and the girls use it for the greater good, and to help whoever is in need.

Azula is being taken care of by the doctors and psychologists in the Fire Nation. She is currently in a mental health facility, being treated for the sicknesses that caused her to have her breakdown two years ago. Well, that was the case until she escaped. At this very moment, no one knows where she's gone off to, or if she's coming back.

Ozai remains a prisoner, rotting in his cell day by day. There's nothing new with him. Some people will be evil and stay that way no matter what, including him.

Appa, Momo and Hawky are still the same, cute, and cuddly pets that they always were. My love for animals never went away, and i spoil the three of them like they're my own children.

Finally, a well known mystery was finally solved when it came to Zuko. After years of wondering where his mother was, he recently found her with the help of me, and the gang. She returned to her old town and married the man she dated as a teenager, Ikem. He was always her one true love, and it was good to see that they've found each other again. Zuko also happens to have a little step-sister named Kiyi, and she's the cutest and kindest kid you'll ever meet. Ursa agreed to move back to the Fire Nation with her husband and youngest child, wanting to catch up with Zuko after being away from him for so many years. She also had the biggest smile on her face when we told her that we were dating. She said she knew from the very beginning that Zuko and i would grow to love each other very much. She was right.