Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Deidara took his time trying to find the pinkette. He walked around the base face cross and muttering about how why it was him that always had to do these pointless things. Fiddling with the explosive clay in his poket, he finally found the person he was ordered to show around. Though, he might be a little too late.

"And that's Tobi's room! Come on! Tobi's going to show you Deidara-senpai's room!" Tobi cried out pulling on Sakura's shirt. Sakura didn't say anything but sighed and nodded.

"Stop it right there yeah!" Deidara interrupted, thankful that Tobi hadn't showed her his room first without him knowing. The two turned around, with Tobi running up to him and hugging him.

"Deidara-senpai!" Tobi chirpped. Deidara growled in annoyance and pried the clingy masked man off of him.

"Get off me you annoying little shit un." Deidara said rudely as Tobi began to rub the bump on his head.

"So mean to Tobi! Tobi's a good boy!" He cried out as he burried his masked face into Sakura's shirt and began to cry. Not knowing what to do, she awkwardly patted him on the back untill he stopped sobbing. Deidara sighed tiredly as he waited arms crossed.

"Are you done now yeah?" Tobi took his face out of Sakura's shirt and nodded happily again. Deidara released a sigh and turned to Sakura who was standing there awkwardly and confused. "I'm pretty sure Tobi's already showed you all the rooms already yeah?" He recieved a nod. "Well, I guess my job is done un."

"Diedara-senpai! Let Tobi show Cherry-chan Deidara-senpai's room!" Tobi begged as he jumped onto the annoyed blonde. Both falling over.

"Ugh get off me...!" Deidara grunted angrily as he whacked the masked man on the head repeatedly until he had finally rolled off the bomber. Tobi whimpered as he held his head which had another bruise. Sakura sighed confused at what it's happening at a dangerous criminal organization's base. It could've been mistaken for a kiddy playground if other's were here to see this going on. One grown man whimpering and crying like a child...How did he get into the Akatsuki anyway? She was shook out of her thoughts when Tobi cried out to her asking her to heal him.

Sighing, green chakra surrounded her hand as she layed it just ontop of the bruise. Letting the chakra do it work, she let her hand drop back to her side again. Tobi hugged her tightly again,

"Thank you Cherry-chan! Tobi's head doesn't hurt anymore! Tobi is happy!" Sakura chuckled quietly at Tobi and said a 'you're welcome'.

"What's all the racket?" A ruff voice questioned. They turned around to see Kisame leaning against a door frame with an eyebrow raised at them.

"Just Tobi yeah." Deidara uttered tiredly walking away as if the simple answer explained everything. But it did. Kisame chuckled at the confused Tobi as he ran after his senpai asking him what he meant by that.

"So it's just you and me brat." Kisame said turning his body to face Sakura. Sakura nodded nervously seeing as she had no weapons at the moment if he chose to attack with his sword. Kisame laughed, showing his sharp teeth. "Come on. Everyone's in the living room waiting for you."

"Why?" She asked as she walked in step with Kisame. He chuckled.

"You'll see."

A/N-Sorry guys, just needed something to end this chapter which isn't long at all. I'm trying to update all, well most my books before I'm not able to go on Wattpad for like a week or more. Please remember to comment and vote! Oh "Just A Game" will be up soon. Only the prologue or chapter one though. Angella. xxx