Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The two walked into the room to see everyone already sat down and some talking. They followed suit and sat down. Kisame by his partner and Sakura by Tobi since he seemed the least dangerous out of everyone here.

“Now that you’re all here,” Pein began. “I’m sure you know the new member we have.” He earned a couple of nods. “We’re here to see the capability of our newest member.”

Sakura held her breath and bit on her lower lip nervously. Who is she going to fight she thought. She knows she probably won’t beat anyone in the Akatsuki alone. But even if she did, she’d probably be seriously hurt or even near death after the battle.

“The battle will only be of tai jutsu. No kekkei genkai, weapons or any jutsus.” After Pein received nods in understanding. “Now, Sakura Haruno, you will be fighting Kisame.”

Kisame gave her a toothy grin and she returned it with a hesitant nod. Sakura followed everyone else who seemed to lead her into a room. Walking in when the door was opened, she gasped, rather loudly as well causing everyone to turn and look at her. She blushed in embarrassment and mutter a smal sorry and looked around the room.

Perhaps this was the largest room she has been into since she had came here. The wall to her left is covered with weapons that seems to hang onto the wall on their own without a hook or something solid underneath. The floor isn’t made of planks of wood, instead it was grass and real, live flowers grew on the soil. Ignoring the wall of weapons you would’ve mistaken the room for an indoor garden.

“It’s our indoor training grounds.” Kisame gave some info as he walked forward and into the centre of the room. Sakura soon followed, their battle began as soon as the leader gave the ‘okay’ nod.

‘It’s almost like the battle with Ino but so much more dangerous…’ Sakura thought as she managed to avoid a punch that would’ve cracked a bone. Using her practises from Tsunade she managed to dodge most of the attacks and even managed to land some onto the blue Akatsuki member. 

Kisame lurched forward with his fist pulled back by his ear. Sakura, seeing this just in time, crossed her arms together in front of her in effort to block the punch. The force of attack had her skidding backwards when it connected. Bringing a hand down to the ground to stop herself from falling she didn’t notice the fist that belonged to Kisame pulled back ready to launch.

It was only a few seconds later she found her shoulder blade in pain. It doesn’t hurt at all compare to Tsunade-shishou’s punches but it does still hurt. Her eyelids slowly lowered, only catching the slight sounds of worry from Tobi and the laugh of amusement that seemed to be from Deidara before she lost herself to the darkness.

A/N-So sorry that there isn't a lot in this chapter and for the late update! I didn't know I'd have so much homework... I thank all my lovely readers and voters for their patience! -Gives you cookies- I'll try to update more often! Try I said :) Angella. xxx