♥♥♥ Axel x Diana Blaze (Twin brother-sister) (2) (part 2) ♥♥♥

The next day, Raimon arrives at Wild Junior High and sees the three fans cheering for them: Zac (Jack's little brother) and two of his friends. Jack then got discouraged of how his brother was boasting of how Jack's team had defeated Royal Academy. The team went on the field and started the kickoff. Axel starts with Fire Tornado but the ball got stolen by Wild's captain, Hugo Tallgeese. That's when Raimon realized the opponent's jump power. Wild counterattacks and shoots with Condor Dive and Tarzan Kick. Mark uses Blazing Knuckle to deflect the ball. The ball goes to Kevin but Leonard O'Shea tackles him and gives him a leg injury. Therefore, Raimon switches Kevin to Bobby then makes Jack a forward. Jack and Axel tries Inazuma Drop but lost balance.
The whistle blew and half time was up. Due to the strong attacks with no end, Mark ends up getting his hands sore but he still refuses to give up. The defenders know they can't let Mark protect the goal in his condition so they, too, help protect the goal from Wild's powerful shots. After a while, Jack notices that his teammates are tired and exhausted but still won't give up so he decided to try Inazuma Drop again. This time Jack turned his back towards the ground, whilst Axel steps on his belly and together, they scored a point with their own Inazuma Drop. The whistle blew and Raimon wins 1-0.
After the game Diana walks over to Steve who was on the bench with Willy and Kevin and bows in respect
Diana: Thank you for letting me switch you today. I hope this dodn't bother you tho. After all I know how much you love playing soccer and wished you were out there with the rest of us

Steve: its not to much of a bother
Willy: were just glad we won.
Kevin: *nods* and that everything turned out well.

Diana: Speaking of which how's your leg doing Kev? You took quite a hit back there

Kevin: better then i first thought but i still want someone to check it to be a 100% sure.

Diana: let's hope so *says before running to her brother who was talking to Mark a few feet away before jumping on his back*

Axel: *a little suprised before securing his sister on his back* hey carfull i could have fallen you know?

Mark: *chuckles* no you wouldn't.

Diana: Oh I'm aware. As much as I would love to see you kiss the grass I am thankful those circus tricks teach you how to keep balance on the ground s wll exept in the air *jokes while her legs wrap around his waist*

Axel: whats that suppose to mean?
Mark snickers
meanwhile the others watch with small smiles

Diana: How do you think genius? Btw you will have to walk me home. My legs hurt too much for me to walk any longer today

Axel: *rolls his eyes* sure, whatever you want sis.

Diana smiles and hugs him shoulders, kissing his neck while he walks over to the bench to grab their bags

Axel: *smiles and blushes* Well guess i'll see you guys later. *calls out before starting to walk home with Diana on his back*
the hole team: Later Axel, Later Diana. *call after them*

Diana winks back to the others while her brother finally took her home and almost threw her on the bed as soon as they got there

Axel: happy? *asks smirking as he puts their bags away*

Diana: Well i would have said yes if you didn't drop me like I was a sack of potatoes *says before throwing a pillow at the back of his head*

Axel: *he turns to face her* Oops. *smiles and chuckles*

Meanwhile Diana was already laying on the bed in a seductive pose with only a sports bra and black panties on that matched perfectly together

Axel: are you trying to seduce me or something? *says as he removes his shirt before sitting down beside her*

Diana: Maybe *smiles widely and winking as she looks him up and down*

Axel: like what your seeing? *lays down wrapping his arms around her kissing her cheek*

Diana: You honestly expect me me to see anything with all the clothes you have on?

Axel: what ells need i remove for you dear?

Diana: You're pants maybe? *says as she runs a hand down his chest* We're alone in the house for the next 5 hours after all

Axel: *chuckles and does as she asks while enjoying her touch on his chest* your right, are you thinking what i am? *smirks*

Diana: You have to help me figure it out since you're the smartest person I know and your head has too much ideas for me go around in during my search for gold *jokes as she moves closer to him*

Axel: *smiles* well why don't you tell me what you had in mind. *says as he starts placing kisses everywhere he can can reach*

Diana moans and moves on her back while feeling how he rolls on top of her nowas she reaches up and runs her hands over his chest and abs

Axel smiles loving the sound and her touch as he keeps kissing wherever he can giving her as much pleasure as she wishes

Diana moans more before pushing his chin up and catching his lips with her own, getting a bit annoyed he's leaving her lips waiting like that

Axel chuckles against her lips sins he was teasing her by leaving her lips alone, however he kisses her right back without thinking twice.

Diana moans louder while her legs wrap around his waist and her arms snake around his neck

Axel smiles against her lips and kisses her deeper letting his hands roam her body.

Around 5 hours later Axel's dad gets home and knocks two times on their door before opening it to fins the twins hugging on the bed with Axel's arms wrapped tightly around Diana with the TV on on some random series

his dad: *shakes his head and whispers* i knew i find those two hugging again.
Axel: *is not fully asleep and heard what his dad said* is that a bad thing? *asks whispering back*
His dad: no, its not my son, but sometimes i get the feeling your more then you should be. *whispers back*
Axel: *sighs before whispering* about that Dad. I love her more then my twin. I love her with all my being and i know that you think that its forbidden but i only want her, my feelings for her will never go. I want her as my wife so we can be happy forever. *tightens his grip a little more*
His father: *eyes widen, mouth open* i was afraid you'd say that. *he turns around and walk out of their room without saying anything ells*
Alex: *sighs, laying his head back down and places a long kiss on Diana's lips* I love you so so much my twin sister and i always will and no one is ever gonna change that. *lets sleep take him soon after*