♥♥♥ Axel Blaze X Diana Zandars: How could I ever forget that 'I love you' ♥♥♥

Mark and Jude are on their way to Diana to talk to her about something, on their way their they talk about it.
Jude: can you understand this?
Mark: Nope, this weird why is she refusing to help us?
Jude: like i know.
Mark: let just hope we can convince her.
Jude: *nods* i hope so to, we really need her help. Do we even have a plan how were going to do it?
Mark: Nope, just talk to her and see how it goes.
Jude: seriously? Oh boy, i already have a bad feeling about it.
Mark: Oh come on Jude, we gotta stay positive.
Jude: *sighs* if you say so.

Soon enough they make it to Diana's house and find her practicing her guitar skills instead of playing soccer like she usually did after school under the willow tree which was just bellow her bedroom

Jude: Diana, there you are. *says as him and Mark walk up to her*

Diana: What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be at soccer practice? *asks connfused as she stops playing*

Mark: yeah but...
Jude: we need your help.

Diana: I already said I want no part of it guys. I'm sorry

Mark and Jude: *looks at each other before looking back at Diana* yeah but why?!
Jude: we could really use your help.

Diana: It will only make matters worse. After all who is Axel going to believe the girlfriend he said is his true love or a friend he can't even remember?

Jude: we wont know that unless...
Mark: Unless we give it a try.
Jude: please Diana, if not for us do it for Axel.
Mark: *nods* you could really play a big role to help him remember.

Diana: Axel is never going to believe me and this will only stress him out more. I'm really sorry but count me out *says as she gets up and starts walking towards her front door*

Jude: *shares a look with Mark before they both go after her* Diana, there is something you should know.
Mark: *nods* do you really think he's not going to believe you?
Jude: listen Diana, Axel feels like a big part of him is missing and you might not believe this but he remembers YOUR name.
Mark: *nods* Its true.
Jude: it must mean something if he remembers.

Diana: Even so tha will soon be forgotten. Sofia has forbidden me from ever being part of Axel's life again and threaten me that if I get close to him or tell anyone about our talk, she will make sure Axel will hate me for life because she knows something he doesn't about me

Mark and Jude's eyes widen at that and share looks before looking back at Diana.
Jude: *his eyes turns back to normal* I Knew that girl cant be trusted.
Mark: Jude, you can't be serious?
Jude: well i am, i haven't trusted her ever sins we met her.

Diana: Now can you leave please? I told you the truth and you see why I can't help *says not expecting them to see the box with her soccer stuff with a sign "FOR SALE" as she opens her front door*Mark: were not leaving before we change your mind.
Jude and Mark eyes widen seeing that, both look at each other then back and Diana still following her, Both refusing to leave her.
Jude: Diana no you can't...
Mark: *nods* you can't just Sale your soccer stuff.

Jude: are you really going to leave it behind just like this? *asks pleading her to think twice about her decision*

Diana: I have no spirit to play the game anymore, so I decided to try again with the dream I gave up on when I was younger *says as she holds on her guitar tighter where a small sing could be seen that stated "From Axel Blaze to Diana Zandars: You will always be my inspiration. Please never forget that we wll always be a family and me hold on to each other. I love you"

Both males see what's written on Diana's guitar after witch they share looks once more and communicating silently threw their eyes.
Mark: so that also means your give up of Axel then?
Jude: *Nods* did you really stop caring about him cuss i know that's not true. he remembers your name and that is not nothing... but if you really have made up your mind then.. *sighs* we will leave you be.