Axel X Diana Blaze: Being Proud Of The Most Loving Person In Your Life

The Coach did many things to get Inazuma Japan to get to the nationals but what the boys never expected was to see a player from a top rang on their practice feild on the Island and for a certain ace striker a person who did everything she possible could to get him where he was today.
And as usuall no one expected a thing till Coach Trivas came out and led downstair a familiar female to the team but an all to well known 21 year old woman to an unsuspecting ace striker.

everyone's eyes widen and jaws drop as they see said female.
For there ace however he's having a similar reaction only his eyes widen as wide as they can and tears well up when he lays eyes on said female and without thinking twice he starts running towards her meeting her halfway and throwing his arms around her letting his tears slip down his cheeks.
Meanwhile the boys watch with surprise, shock and confusion

This makes the young female giggles before wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tight to herself
The female: Aww and I started to wonder how much my angel missed me. Where you good while I was gone baby cakes *teases Axel as she keeps him close to herself and giggles once more*

Axel: *smiles, blushes and nods against her and whispers so only she can hear* yes, i have bin mommy.
The boys share looks between each other confusion on all their face's before they look back at Axel and the familiar female.
Axel: i missed you so so much Diana. *lets his tears keep streaming down his cheeks while tightening his grip on her*

Diana smiles before leaning a bt back to cup his face and wipe his tears away with her fingers before kissing his forehead
Diana: Good because you have no idea how much I was dieing to come and spoil you upp sooner *rubs her nose into his*

Axel smiles wide as his eyes stay locked onto her and his tears stop and dry up well until a few boys finally snap out of there state and decide to speak up.
Mark: Axel, you know her?!
Axel: *turns his eyes away from Diana and looks at Mark* Well yeah, Obviously.
Jude: an explanation maybe?
Axel: *groans annoyed while rolling his eyes* alright fine. Diana is my older sister.
Mark, Jude, Nathan, Jack, Tod, Kevin, Darren, Hurley, Scotty, Shawn, Thor, Austin, Archer, Caleb, David, Xavier and Jordan: What?!
Nathan: OLDER SISTER?!
Jack: how can that be?!
Kevin: You never told us you have a OLDER sister?!
Axel gets more and more annoyed and angry with each stupid question they ask.

Diana then spins him around so he can face his friends better and wraps her arms around his shoulders from behind before saying
Diana: Maybe because from what I heard it never came up in the first place mow did it my angel? *asks her younger brother*

Axel: *keeps the smile on his face* yes that's true, sis *says leaning against Diana's chest*
upon seeing this the boys share looks before looking back at both siblings.

Diana: Well to be honest this doesn't surprised me since I've been asked almost every day by the media if I have any connections to you but I just don't comment that because I want to keep you out of danger's way *says as she tightens her grip on him and kisses his temple as she leans down from the side*

Axel smiles and closes his eyes enjoying being in his older sisters arms.
the boys can't help but look her in adoration.

Diana: Okay baby boy, time for a brake. I'm stealing you from your friends for the rest of the day, since the coach told me this was suppose to be your off day but every one of you are still on the field 24/7 as usual *says as she spins him around to face her now*

Axel: *opens his eyes grinning widely nodding excited to spend the rest of the day with his older sister* i'm all yours sis.
Mark: that's the kind of team we are. *smiles* enjoy the rest of your day off Axel.
Axel: *nods and smiles while turning his head to mark* thanks and you can bet on that. *turns his head back to Diana*

Diana then grins as she takes her hand in her own and leds him back up the stairs and off the field

Axel keeps smiling and lets her lead him.
Meanwhile with the boys.
Jude: well that was interesting.
Nathan: you can say that again.
Jack: i still can't believe it.
Tod: neither can we.
Kevin: who knew our ace has a famous older sibling.
Shawn: yeah, your right. I have to say for a moment there i thought axel was being cute.
Mark, Jude, Nathan, Jack, Tod, Kevin, Darren, Hurley, Scotty, Shawn, Thor, Austin, Archer, Caleb, David, Xavier and Jordan: that's what we were thinking. *grin*
Darren: we are never gonna let him live this down are we?
everyone but Darren: *chuckle* Nope.