♥♥♥ Axel X Diana Blaze (little brother-elder sister) SMUT ♥♥♥

Axel expected many things to happen to them as he got with Mark and Jude to soccer training during soccer camp but the last thing he expected was to see his 21 year old sister Diana there, firing his original fire tornado move towards the net as she growled, mad towards the world for got knows what reason

Mark, Jude, Nathan, Jack, Tod, Kevin, Darren, Hurley, Scotty, Shawn, Thor, Austin, Archer, Caleb, David, Xavier and Jaron all watch the unfamiliar female with wide eyes and jaws drop as they also start to talk quietly among themselves.
Nathan: who is that?
Jack: *nods* and is it just me or does that move remind you of someone?
Kevin: Yeah, your right.
Axel: Diana? What are you doing here? *asks reaches the field*

To this Diana's head snaps up and her eyes tear up as she gets to her knees after her landing before pulling Axel into her arms

Axel: *blinks surprised but doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her as well* Diana, what's wrong? *asks worried rubbing her back up and down trying to comfort her*

Diana: My feelings were torn. You were right. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you from the beginning *says as quiet tears run down her face as her grip on him tightens*

Axel: what?! *growls but calms himself down and kneels down keeping his arms around her* Its okay Diana, i'm here for you. That jerk doesn't deserve you. *growls softly and tightens his grip as well*

Diana: I'm just sorry I underestimated you because I thought you were too young to understand how these things actually work. I should have never doubted you because of your age *says as she moves her arms around his shoulders and hides her face ib his neck*

Axel: *sighs* its alright i forgive you at least now you know that i understand more things then you think. *kisses her cheek*
Jude: okay...
Mark: looks like Axel knows her.
Nathan: that much is obvious.
Jack: okay, this could be interesting.

Diana: *giggles before pressing her lips to his forehead and saying* Just because you understand doesn't mean you know how to handle them. There are a lot of things you have to learn in the future my angel and a lot you have to experience as well

Axel: *smiles, chuckles* true but isn't that what an older sister is for or does? helping their younger siblings with the experience?
everyone: SIBLINGS?! OLDER SISTER?!
Mark: whoa did anyone know this?
Jude: would we react this way if we knew?
Mark: okay, your right.
kevin: who new, Axel an older sister.
Darren: wait so she's his older SISTER?!
everyone: Whoa, shocker.

Xavier: Weren't the two of you his closest friends? I thought he told you too everything about his life *says to Mark and Jude*

Jude and Mark: we are but...
Mark: he doesn't tell us everything...
Jude: until he thinks that time is right.
Kevin: meaning... he will explain this when he's ready?
Mark and Jude: Yep.

Meanwhile Diana gets up and giggles as she gives Axel a hand before putting one on her hip
Diana: I wonder if your friends realize we can still hear them from way out here *smiles as she wraps an arm around his shoulders from the side*

Axel: *takes Diana's hand and gets back on his feet as well* yeah well their idiots sometimes. *says it extra loud making sure they heard him as he wraps his arm around his sisters waist*
everyone: WE HEARD THAT!
Axel: that was the hole point. *says now looking at his friends and teammates*

Diana: And the reason why he never ceases to impress me *giggles as she uses the hand on his shoulders to mess with Axel's hair without ruining it*

Axel: *chuckles, smiles and blushes* would you like to meet the idiots sis?
everyone: hey!!
Axel smirks pleased with the reaction he got.

Diana: It would be my pleasure my angel *smiles back at him before she allows him to lead her to them*