♥♥♥ Axel Blaze X Diana Zandars: When Fangirling Turns Into Loving ♥♥♥

Coach Travis: Okay boys listen up. I will have to be gone for a week but that doesn't mean your camp and training are canceled. I called in a substitude coach who I expect you to treat with respect since she's a top striker on one of the top 10 best soccer teams in the world. She's 21 years old and the captain of the number 1 best college team known as "The Sixteen Senses" *says as the said female aproaches them from behind him while the teenagers before him widen their eyes and drop their jaws at the sight of her*

Mark, Jude, Nathan, Jack, Tod, Kevin, Darren, Hurley, Scotty, Shawn, Thor, Austin, Archer, Caleb, David, Xavier and Jordan: *think* can it really be her?
Axel: *thinks* Oh my god could that really be her?

Coach Travis: Gentlemen, I present to you the woman who grabs male hearts during each game. Tall exactly 5ft 4. Miss Diana Zandars * motins as a female silhouette gives a sexy pose on the ground since the sun reflects it *

This is when Diana appears in her full beauty before the team as she places her hands on her hips and walks towards the team*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is when Diana appears in her full beauty before the team as she places her hands on her hips and walks towards the team*

everyone watches with wide eyes and jaws dropped none of them can utter a word. their eyes fill with adoration for the female that's walking towards them.

Diana: Actually they call me "The Heart Grab OF The Hoops"since I play basketball as well *says with one hand on her hip while used her other hand to make hand gestures*

Axel: you are turly amezing.
Mark: the most Amezing woman on the planet.
Jude: We've heard off you but we've never thought we would actually meet you in person.
Nathan: *nods* this is truly an honor for us.
everyone ells nods their heads and hum in agreement with him.

Diana: The pleasure is all mine actually since I've always dreamed of coaaching your team and if this works out I might just deside to stick around till you graduate *giggles as she stops walking before Mark* You're Mark Evans correct?

everyone gasps upon hearing that and share looks between each other.
Mark: *grins and nods* yes that's me. Wait how do you know my name? *asks confused and in wonder*

Diana: Well I watched all the games you guys played, so I think it's obviouse and I wanted to say you're a fantastic goalkeeper. Our own goalkeeper could use some advice from you about the power of positive thinking since he loves too be very negative in 50% of the games

Mark: I am honored and happy to hear that coming from someone as important as yourself then it must be true. *smiles*
Most of the team members are getting a little annoyed and jealous of Mark sins Diana is talking to him at the moment. Some have narrowed their eyes at Mark but they soon realize that they shouldn't do that.

Diana then turns to Jude and offers her hand to him to shake
Diana: And you're Jude Sharp right?

Jude: *nods his head and smiles as wel* Yes, that's my name. *takes her hand and shakes it*