♥♥♥ Axel Blaze X Diana Zandars: When the age gap has no meaning for love ♥♥♥

The coach expected many things to happen when he asked a 21 year old young woman to him train middle school boys for the FFI world tournament but he never expected was for the same woman to get attected to one of teenages on the team. At first nothing special happened but as soon as the boy got wounded a connection opened between him and the young woman which coach Travis never expected to be possible. He had seen the young Axel Blaze and his reactions to other people but none them made such an expression on him then the moment in which his team was soo beaten up after practice that made Diana gasp and her eyes teared up and run to the field while Axel used his last bits of energy to craw over to her just as she kneeled on he ground with fresh tears running down her face

The others have enough energy to move unlike Axel, they try to help each other as best as they can.
Meanwhile Axel groans and moans in pain while trying to show Diana a weak smile once she kneels down.

Diana: Oh my God *she gets outs as she opens her arms just as he get on a two inchdistance to her*

Axel smiles weakly and wraps his arms around her waist hugging her as best as he can in his state.

Diana shakes in fear and sobs before helping him to get up and pulls him in a real hug as she picks him off the ground and takes him to the medical area

Axel frowns and moves his arms around her neck and hugs her back while trying to hold as much off his own weight as he can.
Meanwhile all his team mates see this and their eyes widen.
Kevin: okay, i did not see this coming.
Nathan: neither did we.
Mark: Axel...*says quietly so only the others can hear*
the others remain quit as they watch Diana and Axel walk away with surprise and shock on their face's.

A while later after having all his wounds fixed up Diana gives Axel a few pills to help him build his energy back enough so he can take a shower before he goes to bed and fixes him a meal just as everyone come in the cooking area with Silvia and Celia ready to make dinner for the boys as usual

Axel doesn't argue and takes a shower, gets dressed in fresh cloths then heads to the cooking area where everyone ells is right now.
Silvia and Celia: Diana? *asks a little confused*

Diana: Hey girls *says as she stirs something in the pot with a ladle before her eyes land on Axel* How are we feeling sweet thing?

Celia: hey, were surprised and a little confused seeing you here.
Silvia: *nods agreeing* normally were the ones to make dinner for all the boys.
Axel: *smiles and grabs a seat as near to Diana as he can* better, not a 100% yet but a little beter then before. Sorry if i worried you. *says letting his eyes and attention rest on her.
Meanwhile Celia and Silvia look at Axel then Diana before looking at each other smiling and giggling quietly.

Diana: Well first of all, tonight you are taking the night off the shifl ladies *smiles before turning to Axel* and second, never dare to do that again *says as she presses her lips to his left cheek*

Celia and Silvia: okay, if you say so. *keep smiling and giggle*
Axel: *smiles and blushes* i'll try not to.
meanwhile everyone ells hears and watch with wide surprised and shocked eyes.

Diana: You should have said something the moment you felt your muscles give out but sometimes you are too stubborn for your own good *says as she gets his meal readyy which is a bit diffrent from everyone elses*

Axel: *chuckles* i cant promise anything.
Mark and Jude: tell us about it. *say in union as they take a seat at Axel sides*
Axel sends them both a shut up glare.

Diana: Oh trust me. If I ever get that idea I am going to make sure you do keep the promise you make *says as she sets his food before him *

 If I ever get that idea I am going to make sure you do keep the promise you make *says as she sets his food before him *