♥♥♥ Axel Blaze X Nani Ruseva: When Inazuma Eleven Discovers Facebook ♥♥♥

Normally peple would say that its perfectly normal for Japan to go against Bulgaria in a friendly soccer competition but what isn't normal is for the whole Japan team to arrive in Okinawa with a bulgarian female soccer player in search of one of their own member who was kicked out of the club because of the current coach for god knows what reasons.
Those same people would also say that it was normal for someone to miss that same stricker and be mad for them nor being around because someone else thought it was better that way but what isn't normal is for the said bulgarian girl to miss and know that exact tricker than anyone else simple because of not knowing how close the two are in reality.
Nani: Oh my God ... AXEL *yelled out the female after unfreezing from her spot and jumping into the flame stricker's arms, kissing him all over the face as if she hasn't seen him in ages* Dear Gods, where have you been? I missed you so so SOOOOOO much
Axel: *catches her* woah, hey Nani i missed you to. *hugs her tightly*
His teamates: HUH?! *give each other confused, shock and suprised looks*

Nani: I'm soo glad you're back and YOU'RE LATE

Axel: *chuckles* sorry about that.
Mark: he's ALWAYS late.
Axel sends him a annoyed look

Jude: Good to see you
Eric: I can't belive my eyes
Jack: I can't believe it's really you. You came back. YOU CAME BACK TO THE GAME
Nani: You sure did cutie *giggles as she kisses Axel's nose*

Axel rolls his eyes but smiles none the less while also still holding Nani tightly.

Mark: Say the word Coach
Coach Schiller nods before announcing "Substitution! Player 10. Axel Blaze is coming on''
Nani grins while everyone else cheers as she runs to the bench to grab his t-shirt as he wiches to his shorts before she hands it to him

Axel: *nods, smiles and takes it for her and puts it on* Thanks Nani, well here i go. *has a determined look in his eyes*

Nani: You don't think you are going out there without me are you? *grins widely at him as she shows him the back of her soccer t-shit where a number 19 is proudly standing*

Axel: *chuckles* i never leave without you. Now lets show them what WE can do. *smirks excited*

Nani nods and they both join the match against Epsilon with scoring two goals: 1) with Axel's new move "Fireball Storm" and 2) with their combo shot "Fire Tornado Double Drive". By the end of the game the aliens disappear and Axel was allowed back on the team after the detective came in are revealed that Axel was gone because his sister was kidnapped and he had to go into hidding.

Nani: But if so why didn't you call me? You had full time connection with me

Axel: like he said i needed to go into hiding witch also meant i couldn't contact anyone much.

Nani: Really? Then how come your Facebook was on 24/7 then

Axel: *face palms knowing that it would come out sooner or later* Knew this would happen. my Secrets out.
His teamates: What?! *shock and surprised face's*
Mark: sins when do you have facebook?

Nani: Were you tracking my account again or something?

Axel: No. *awnsers a little to quick*
his teammate share looks between each other.

Nani giggles and shakes her head before pinching his cheek and runs off knowing he will follow her

Axel rolls her eyes smiling before running off following her like she thought.

Nani squeals when she seens him running closer and closer till she was trapped in his arms

Axel: Got ya. *grins holding her tightly*

Nani grins widely before leaning up and presing her lips to his as one of her arms wraps around his neck

Axel his eyes widen but soon they close as he starts kissing back wrapping his arms tighter around her

Nani presses a button on her phone and as soon as they pull away she shows him the pic she made while kissing her

Axel: *doesn't really mind but blushes darkly* Still sneaky as always i see. *smirks*

Nani giggles before writting something and posting the picture with a tag to Axel's account

Axel: okay, what did you write? Don't tell me to look to find out.

Nani licks her lips before handing him her phone to see for himself

Meanwhile everyone went on facebook as well too see a picture of them kissing with a quote "Reunited with my best friend and one and only true love. I love you to infinity. Please don't leave me ever again"

Axel raises an eyebrow before taken her phone and reads what she wrote, after reading it he hands her back her phone before taking her into his arms again hugging her tightly.
Axel: I love you more Nani, i always will and i'll never leave you ever.

Nani grins and jumps back in his arms kissing him all over the face while Mark, Jude, Eric and Kevin were watching them from a few meters away

Axel holds onto her tightly never wanting to let her go with smile on his face.
Mark: okay, i'm quit shocked and suprised. Are they a couple now or...
Jude: What does it look like?
Eric: just give him a brake.
Kevin: *groans annoyed* Come on guys its so OBVOUS. *sighs he gets confused looks* let me make this easer to understand. Nani post a picure of Axel and her kissing with the quote "Reunited with my best friend and one and only true love. I love you to infinity. Please don't leave me ever again"
Jude and Eric: *share looks and nod* They So are.
Kevin: Finally. you got it.
they smile and they decide to leave the couple be.