12

Youchan: Yo HoE what time you planning to come over?

WoWsoCool: I don't know, what time are the others coming?

Youchan: they're already here

WoWsoCool: oH sHit well I'm coming now

Youchan: Okay hurry up we’re waiting for you so we can eat the food ›:

WoWsoCool: I'm about 5 minutes away calm yo non existent tiddies

Youchan:  🅱itch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Chan sent that message, Sehyoon ran as fast as he could to the younger's house.

After 2 minutes of running, he finally arrived at the door and knocked. He was greeted with Chan sighing in relief

“it’s about time you arrived, come in we’re fucking hungry”

Sehyoon walked in with a smile and took off his shoes. He walked into the living room and his smile dropped, there was only two familiar faces; Donghun and Junhee.

“Hoe you should still be smiling, aren't you happy to see us?” Junhee asked with a disappointed look.

“i am but i wanted to see Byeongkwan” Sehyoon let out an embarrassed chuckle and looked to the side as he saw Chan standing next to him.

“I let Byeongkwan decide if he was going to hang out with us or stay in his room and being the anti social bitch he is, he chose to stay in his room” Chan explained to him as he sat down next to Donghun.

Sehyoon nodded and sat down next to Junhee.

They were now eating and messing around. They all started to get thirsty but they were all too lazy.

“Hold on.” Chan said and went upstairs, leaving the others confused.

“CHAN YOU FUCKING BITCH LET GO OF ME I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE MY ROOM AND YOU CAME UP THE STAIRS AND THEY'RE RIGHT NEXT TO THE KITCHEN SO WHY DIDN'T YOU-” The shouting stopped when Chan put his other hand over the mouth of the person shouting.

The three all turned their way to the noise and Sehyoon brightened up at the sight of Byeongkwan.

Byeongkwan started to smack Chan’s hand lightly, symbolising that he wanted the hand to be removed and Chan did what he asked.

“Don’t do that again little sh-” Byeongkwan stopped as he made eye contact with Sehyoon. Sehyoon smiled widely and gave him a little wave, hoping that Byeongkwan would run up to him and hug him like in a story Sehyoon read about Two people meeting after being apart for so long but the moment was ruined by Byeongkwan looking at Chan and pointing at Sehyoon “Who’s he?”

“You should know who I am you fucking cutie” Sehyoon said.

Byeongkwan stared at him blankly until his facial expression changed into a shocked one and walked up to Sehyoon, grabbing him by his arm and pulling him to the Kitchen, not forgetting to shut the door.

“Why the fuck are you here?”