18

Sehyoon turned to the couple.
"Should I...?"

Donghun and Junhee nod in unison and Sehyoon nods, getting up and making his way towards Byeongkwan's room.

Sehyoon knocks lightly against the wood, earning a small "come in" from the other side of the door. Sehyoon enters and sees Byeongkwan laying on the floor.

"What......are you doing?" Sehyoon asked the younger and he closed the door.

"I don't even know"

After that there was silence but it quickly broken by Byeongkwan.

"Pick me up"
"Why?"
"Because I want to get in my bed"

Sehyoon rolled his eyes but walked towards Byeongkwan. He crouched down and picked up the other bridal style, soon placing him on the bed.

"Lay down with me, i wanna sleep" Sehyoon followed the younger's instructions and laid himself down.

The older didn't know how they got into this position but Byeongkwan had his legs wrapped around Sehyoon's waist and his arms around his neck whilst Sehyoon was stuck there, unsure what to do as he was the only one awake. He decided on wrapping one arm around Byeongkwan's waist and his hand playing with his hair, making the younger smile subconsciously.

"Guys" Chan called out to the remaining two, in which the couple turned to Chan's direction. "Do you think they're sleeping again?"

"Mhm" the two nodded.

Chan smiled and waved them off, going upstairs to let the two do their own thing.

Without checking, Chan entered Byeongkwan's room but he froze when he saw an asleep Byeongkwan and Sehyoon awake, glaring at him.

"What the fuck you doing in here?" Sehyoon whisper shouted to the youngest one, continuing playing with Byeongkwan's hair.

"I was trying to get a picture of you two again to use as blackmail." Chan explained.

Chan made his way out of the room and whispered "Just date already" before closing the door and making his way to his own room.

Sehyoon turned his head to face Byeongkwan. He looked at the younger and smiled, spending as much time as he could admiring the calm look on the other's face as he slept, knowing when he woke up, he'd become a little shit.

The older boy sighed and placed his face into the top of byeongkwan's head, the warmth around him making him feel tired. It didn't take long for sehyoon to close his eyes and drift into slumber

××××××
BOOm bOOm tis 11:45pm and I felt like updating before I went to sleep