28

Sehyoon was sitting on a bench, waiting for Byeongkwan. He looked at the time: 2:56pm.

He sighed and got up, knowing that Byeongkwan wasn't coming. Sehyoon was suddenly knocked down onto the ground due to somebody running into his back.

“SHIT IM SORRY I WASN'T LOOKING WHERE I WAS GOING. IM IN A RUSH BECAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO MEET- SEHYOON OH FUCK HELLO” Sehyoon looked up and brightened up at the sight of Byeongkwan. He got up, dusting himself off and pulled the younger into his embrace.

“Sehyoon fucking get off of me, people are staring” Byeongkwan mumbled into the other's chest. The older out of the two looked around, noticing the people and quickly pulled away.

“Okay good you're wearing the hoodie” Byeongkwan clasped his hands together and grinned, taking the other's hands and dragging him to somewhere.

They reached a small area in the park with a concrete path leading to a small pond and some grass patches around it.

“Sehyoon turn around” Byeongkwan said and he did what the younger asked, looking away from him.

He was scared since there was a silence, the wind being the only sound available. He felt a tug on his hoodie, he tried to turn but he couldn't so he  turned his head to the side to see what was happening behind him; Byeongkwan was sat on a skateboard which he got from god knows where, his legs up to his chest with one of his hands gripping into Sehyoon's hoodie.

“i don't wanna walk anymore and the path is long, so you're going to walk and drag me along” Byeongkwan smiled up at the older.

“If you wasn't so damn cute I would of fucking denied doing this” Sehyoon sighed and began to walk, Byeongkwan now happily laughing along the way.

They came to the end off the path and Byeongkwan let go off the hoodie, getting up and grabbing the skateboard, placing it next to a tree.

The younger came back and found Sehyoon sitting on a patch of grass, admiring the scenery in front of him.
Byeongkwan stumbled his way towards the older and sat down beside him, moving his head and resting it on Sehyoon's shoulder.

They spent most of their time together in comfortable silence, sometimes making small talk and glancing back and forth at one another.

Byeongkwan's phone vibrated in his pocket and let out an annoyed groan.

                  Lil bitch is calling..
                   Answer    Ignore

“For fucks sake Chan” the younger muttered under his breath before turning to Sehyoon.

“I need to go know, Chan will be pissed if I don't come back any time soon.” Byeongkwan's expression made him look sad and disappointed, making Sehyoon chuckle and pinch the younger's cheek lightly.

“Don't worry, it's okay kwannie~ we can still see eachother~” Sehyoon told the other to make him not feel bad. Byeongkwan nodded and placed a small kiss on the older's cheek, getting up and running away, not forgetting to say goodbye.

As the younger was disappearing into the distance, Sehyoon felt heat rushing up to his cheeks, a blush creeping up. He couldn't help but smile widely at the action Byeongkwan did.

“I thought I couldn't fall for you anymore than I already have”