23

“sooooo~ what we gonna do?” Sehyoon asked to remove the awkward silence that moved upon them. Byeongkwan sat up again and replied with a shrug, making the other frown.

“Can you try replying with words?” Sehyoon then got another shrug from the younger. The older sighed and got up from the floor.

“I'm gonna go downstairs and make some food, is there anything you want?” after a small silence, Byeongkwan shook his head letting Sehyoon open the door and leave to go to the kitchen.

As Sehyoon stepped onto the first stair, he heard a muffled voice from Byeongkwan's room

“Could.. I have some chicken?”  Sehyoon chuckled and replied with a yes before making his way downstairs.

Byeongkwan was waiting in his room, now having his blanket wrapped around him.
“Why does it have to be so cold?” he mumbled to himself and his face soon brightened up as he remembered there was some extra blankets downstairs.

The male placed his feet onto the cold, wooden floor. He quietly exited his room and went downstairs. Byeongkwan was trying his best to find the blankets as he tried not to trip over the one which was currently wrapped around him, covering everything but his face. He froze in his spot as he felt somebody wrapping their arms around his waist.

He panicked and elbowed the one behind him, making the other groan and fall to the floor. Byeongkwan turned around and regretted his actions when he saw Sehyoon on the ground.

“OH FUCK NO SEHYOON I'M SORRY” Byeongkwan sat down beside the male and placed his hand on the area he had elbowed him on.

“Does it hurt?” Byeongkwan questioned with his hand still placed on the area. There was another silence after Byeongkwan questioned but it soon disappeared by Sehyoon's voice.

“OF COURSE IT FUCKING HURT YOU ELBOWED ME NEAR MY SIDE. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?” Sehyoon's sudden loudness made the other flinch and move back till his back was up against the wall.

“REFLEXES BITCH. I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT YOU TO COME NEAR ME” Byeongkwan answered the other with the exact same voice.

Sehyoon sat up and shifted his way towards the younger.
“all I wanted to tell you is that your food was ready”

“WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER” Byeongkwan then got up and rushed to the kitchen, occasionally stumbling.

Byeongkwan came back into the room with his plate and sat on a chair, immediately digging in.

Sehyoon just watched and smiled
Damn why can't he be mine? SiGH

“I can't be yours because I'm too beautiful” Byeongkwan said as he faced to look at an embarrassed Sehyoon. 

FUCK I SAID IT OUT LOUD

“Yes Sehyoon, I'm aware of that too.” Now, Byeongkwan took his attention back to his chicken and continued to eat.

Sehyoon gave up on ‘speaking in his mind’ and let out an embarrassed whine before hiding his face in the arm of a different chair.