24

Byeongkwan finished his chicken and went into the kitchen and shut the door, now being left to clean the plate.

Sehyoon's face was still hidden in the chair arm, recovering from his embarrassment. Everything was silent until a shout was heard.

“SEHYOON COME HERE PLEASE”

The older groaned and lifted his face from the arm, his body and head now facing away from it.

“CLEANING THE DAMN PLATE IS A SIMPLE TASK” Sehyoon shouted back.

“I KNOW I KNOW BUT I FUCKED SOMETHING UP”

With another groan, the now not so embarrassed male stood up and made his way to the door. He opened it and his socks were all wet. When he looked down, water was flowing past him. Sehyoon quickly looked at the younger male who had his back on the wall and was sitting on a counter top.

“B-BYEONGKWAN WHY IS THE FUCKING KITCHEN FLOODING?!” with no hesitation, he walked forward and closed the door so no further water could flow through the other rooms.

“I-I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE TAP AND WHEN I SAW THE WATER COMING ONTO THE FLOOR I TRIED TO TURN IT OFF BUT I COULDN'T SO I PANICKED AND J-JUMPED ONTO HERE” From his tone of voice, Sehyoon could tell he was confused but scared so he made his way through the water to the sink and turned it off.

“how the fuck––”
“you're weak. That's why”
Byeongkwan then jumped off the counter and Sehyoon took the hint so he ran out of the room, making the water trapped in the kitchen flow through the living room. Sehyoon ran upstairs and looked behind him as he stepped onto the landing but wasn't expecting to see Byeongkwan running up the stairs. Sehyoon panicked and immediately ran towards the younger and pulled him into his embrace, making both of them fall back onto the floor and creating a splash. Sehyoon sat up and looked down at Byeongkwan who was looking away with a small blush. Sehyoon looked down and realised he was sitting on top of the younger. Before he could react, the front door opened. The two looked in the direction and saw Chan.

“what. the. FUCK”