15

“Um, you can come In now.” Sehyoon heard Byeongkwan and hesitantly opened the door, entering.

“What the fuck do you want?” Sehyoon noticed that there was a light shade of pink present on his cheeks and he lightly chuckled.

“What’re you laughing at?” Byeongkwan questioned and adjusted his shirt.

“Nothing, you're just cute when you're flustered” Sehyoon shrugged, noticing Byeongkwan's lightly flushed cheeks were a darker shade. The older sat down on the other's bed cross legged and looked at the younger.

“Get off my bed fucker” Byeongkwan tried to shove him off but it was helpless so he just layed down beside Sehyoon, body facing away.

“I want to mess around with you” Sehyoon said, laying down next to him and poking the younger's back, dragging out the ‘u’.

“In a sexual way? Because if so, get the fuck out” Byeongkwan said as he closed his eyes.

“No nO nO nOt Like that” Sehyoon panicked, making Byeongkwan turn around to face the older but didn't expect to be dangerously close to him. They both found themselves admiring each other's features. as they realised what they were doing, they flinched and fell off the bed in unison.

“Why the fuck were you looking at me?” Byeongkwan mutter under his breath, loud enough so Sehyoon could answer him.

“i should be asking that to you also.” Sehyoon said whilst rubbing his head.

“Anyways” Byeongkwan said and climbed back onto the bed and layed down.

“Get yo ass back up here” Byeongkwan patted the space next to him and Sehyoon got up and layed down onto the bed facing Byeongkwan, keeping a fair distance. Before Sehyoon could speak, Byeongkwan had already fallen asleep.