30

KwanKwanKwan: aY sehyoon the door is locked opeN iT

~~~~
Sehyoon groaned and turned to the bedside table, picking up his phone and squinting as he tried to read the notification.

"oh shit" Sehyoon sat up and put his phone down, running to the mirror and doing his best to fix his hair.

"Why did I have to fucking fall asleep?" he mumbled to himself as he made his hair look somewhat presentable.

"SEHYOON WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" he heard Byeongkwan's muffled voice from outside damn why is he so loud?

"uHM HOLD ON BYEONGKWAN I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" Sehyoon responded and ran down the stairs to open the door.

He grabbed hold of the handle and opened the door with force, a wide smile forming on his face when he saw the younger.

"hello please let me in now it's cold"

Without a sound, Sehyoon moved to the side so Byeongkwan could enter
"thanks Bitchyoon~"

"Yeah yeah whatever shitkwan" Sehyoon mumbled and closed the door, making his way towards Byeongkwan, hugging him and Byeongkwan - to Sehyoon's surprise - hugged back.

They were now in the older's room, Byeongkwan laying with his stomach flat on the bed and Sehyoon on a chair.

"Sooo~ do you know what time Donghun and Junhee are going to be back?" Sehyoon shook his head, resting his head in his palm.

"No I don't actually"

"Ahh okay well I need to go to the bathroom real quick hold on" Byeongkwan got off of the bed and quickly ran into the bathroom.

~~~

Youchan: Yo Byeongkwan where the fuck are you?

KwanKwanKwan: Sehyoon's

Youchan: 👀👀

KwanKwanKwan: ShUT-
KwanKwanKwan: AnYgaYs, I DECIDED THAT IM GOING TO DO IT.

Youchan: FUCKING FINALLY DBSNNS
Youchan: You finally grew a pair wow I'm so proud of you 😔👌

KwanKwanKwan: i hate you :)

Youchan: I hate you too :)

KwanKwanKwan: GiVE Me aDVICE pLeASe

Youchan: OKAY I HAVE ONE PIECE OF ADVICE AND THAT IS Don't be a pussy

KwanKwanKwan: I should have expected that damn-

Youchan: When are you planning to do it?

KwanKwanKwan: Later, not now I just got here and I don't want it to be super awkward

Youchan: Good thinking 😔👏

KwanKwanKwan: Okay I've been in the bathroom for a long time so I'm gonna go now-

Youchan: You used the excuse of "oh I'm going to the toilet" to text me? JSJSK

Youchan: GOOD LUCK KWANNIE~ LET US HOPE YOU AND SEHYOON BECOME SOMETHING AFTER YOU TELL HIM!

××××××

I'm sorry but the next chapter will be the last

I'll be making new stories soon and I hope you can support them like you have with this one!