19

Sehyoon pulled away and smiled in victory. Byeongkwan groaned, symbolising he was waking up. Sehyoon then started to panic did I wake him up? Did he know what I did? Oh fuck oh fuck oh fu Sehyoon was cut from his thoughts by Byeongkwan.

“Sehyoon?”
The older looked down at the now awake male “Yes?”
“What time is it?” Sehyoon turned his head to the drawer and read the time: 9pm.
“9pm” “We fucking slept for 16 hours”

“Yeah 'we'” Sehyoon mumbled “What’d you say?” “NOTHING”
Byeongkwan nodded and started to remove himself from the older, sitting up, Sehyoon doing the same.

Sehyoon got a text and Byeongkwan took the opportunity to admire the older male. Byeongkwan didn't notice that Sehyoon was staring back until the older moved closer. Byeongkwan was quick to react and turned away wow I'm fucking dumb.

“Byeongkwan~” the younger didn't respond to the other and continued to look away.

“Kwannie~” Byeongkwan sighed and turned around.

“I told you not to fucking call me tha-” Byeongkwan was cut off with pressure on his lips. It took a while for Byeongkwan to process that Sehyoon was kissing him and it shocked him since they didn't know a lot about eachother but he slowly kissed back, the action making Sehyoon smile into the kiss. It didn't last long as Junhee kicked the door open making the two pull away quickly and turn to the other. “We need to get going now me and Donghun will wait downstairs” Sehyoon nodded and waited to Junhee to go downstairs before placing a kiss on Byeongkwan’s cheek.

“Bye Byeongkwan, I love you~” Sehyoon waved off the younger and closed the door before the other could say anything.