Chapter 하나

You walked into math class with a smile on your face. Today was the comeback of your favorite band after all, so why wouldn't you be ready to explode with joy? 

You weren't even fazed when it appeared that someone had drawn doodles in black marker all over your desk. Instead, you absentmindedly took a sharpie out of your bag and began to add to the simple drawings with your own thoughts and designs.

Only when a dark shadow fell over your desk did you stop, briefly wondering if the world was ending. The world couldn't be ending yet, you thought. The comeback isn't for five more hours. But no, beside you stood Mr Lee who happened to be blocking the light from the window on your left side. 

"Sir?" You asked, not fully comprehending the incriminating scene in front of you.

"(Y/L/N). I hope you didn't spend too much time on this masterpiece, because you'll be scrubbing it off immediately after school. Detention."

"But Mr Lee-"

He held up his hand and examined the desk before lowing his finger onto a few hardly legible graffitied letters.

"It appears that your counterpart has signed his work. That is... unless you were day-dreaming of Kim Namjoon?"

You immediately shook your head. He said the name fondly as most people did, though he wasn't afraid to do his job.

"Alright then. Detention for you and Mr Kim."

With that, he walked back up to his desk and resumed class. You sighed and laid your head on the desk out of frustration, and then froze. The sharpie hadn't completely dried in all places yet. You lifted your face up carefully, using the reflection of the window to see that you had just imprinted a small faded heart onto the top right side of your forehead. In sharpie.

Great.

You undid your hair from the style that you had worked on all morning so that it would cover the small tattoo and then for the first time that day, you diverted your attention to Mr Lee's lesson.

Hey guys :)
I'm back with another fanfiction! I've been doing a lot of award things lately and there are never enough Namjoon fics so like the serious RM stan that I am-

I decided to write one.

Hope you enjoy it!