Chapter 셋

You scrubbed vigorously at the drawings, wishing you had used a lighter color then the black sharpie that you had so thoughtlessly drawn with. Then again, it wouldn't look nearly as good in any color. You had to admit that the drawings actually turned out pretty well.

"You angry, sweetheart?"

Ever since he had seen the mark on your face, he had addressed you as something similar. You rolled your eyes and continued to scrub, praying that you'd finish in time for the comeback. Just guessing, you had about 36 minutes to finish up and get home before it comes out. It takes about 20 minutes to walk home so....basically you better hurry.

Namjoon stopped scrubbing and started to study the drawings again and you began to get frustrated.

"Could you just clean?" You asked him and he just laughed. You groaned and tilted your head back to look at the ceiling as he began to critique it once again.

"You used really good technique here." You rolled your eyes.

"They're just doodles, Namjoon-ssi. Now help me clean it up so that I can go home."

His playful nature suddenly disappeared as he turned to stare at you with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"Just doodles? You're kidding."

Suddenly you felt a bit scared and you shook your head at him. His look quickly turned to smile again and he tossed his rag onto the desk and stood up, promptly walking out. Normally this would be a rude gesture but you could tell that he wanted you to follow.

You sighed and stood, sadly looking at the time. You were gonna miss the comeback.

Damn your curious nature.

* * *

Namjoon walked fast through the hallway, making you jog to keep up with his long legs. He glanced at you but said nothing as he walked out of the school and into the city. You on the other hand, were not so reserved.

"Namjoon-ssi, where are we going? I have to be home soon. God, could you at least slow down a bit? I'm trying to keep up but not all of us were blessed with long limbs."

Suddenly he stopped and you ran into his back since you were so busy complaining. Karma.

All you saw was a wall covered in colors and nonsensical shapes. None of it connected in your head until you stepped back and looked at it all.

"Just doodles." Namjoon spoke quietly, looking proudly at his work.

"Oh." Was all you could muster.

Okay I lied, here's another chapter today 😂I have nothing else to do since my boyfriend is mad at me forfor sending too many photos of Min Yoongi#noregrets

I have nothing else to do since my boyfriend is mad at me for
for sending too many photos of Min Yoongi
#noregrets

I don't know who really did that graffiti but full credit to them!

have a good day loves!