Chapter 열하나

When you got home after school, you saw that you had been added to a group chat called "art hoes 😜" and your notifications were blowing up. You didn't know everyone's nicknames but you did your best to guess who was who. You hopped onto your bed before checking all the messages.

(y/n) has been added to the chat

Hobi: Hey! 😝

Chimmy: what's up, sweetheart? 

Taetae set (y/n)'s nickname to Heart

Jinnie: there we go

Heart: oh very creative guys 😒

Kookie: come on noona, it's cute 🙃

Heart: ...ok fine

Minny: so what're you doing tonight?

Joonie: Watching a movie, thanks for asking. 🙂

Taetae: hyung I think he was asking (y/n)

Jinnie: mind if we join you joonie?

Joonie has logged off

Heart: I've got homework, sorry guys

Heart: I'll see you all tomorrow at the party though 

Minny: EVERYONE HAS TO COME TO MY PLACE FIRST 😏

Minny: If any of you thought you were going to this party barefaced, you were wrong

Hobi has logged off
Jinnie has logged off
Taetae has logged off
Chimmy has logged off
Kookie has logged off

You laughed and logged off as well, wanting to get your homework done so you wouldn't be worried about it tomorrow. In total, you had a history essay to write, two pages of math, and a chemistry worksheet. 

You began with the essay, managing to outline it and write it in about an hour. Compared to the other work, essays were a piece of cake. You took a short break and got some dinner before beginning on the hard stuff. 

Math was never your best subject. In theory, you knew how to do it. But did you understand the way they were teaching it? Not at all. After about fifteen minutes of struggling with it, you decided to ask someone for help. Jin was the oldest out of the group, so he probably knew this stuff.

(Y/N): Hey Jin, I'm having a hard time with my math homework. Do you think you could help?

After a couple minutes, you got a response.

Jin: I'm not the best at math, you should probably ask rm

You sighed. Based on his behaviour at club, he probably wouldn't want to help.

(Y/N): Thanks anyways Jin 

Jin: Of course! If you ever need help with english, hit me up 

You sucked in a breath and typed out a message to Namjoon.

(Y/N): Hey RM. You busy right now?

RM: Not really, why?

(Y/N): I'm struggling with my math homework and I was wondering if you could maybe help? 

RM: Sure. Want me to come over?

That was surprising, you didn't think he would've wanted to help, let alone at your place. But you needed help, so you didn't hesitate to take him up on the offer.

(Y/N): That'd be great, my address is ********* 

RM: I'll be there in 10

While you waited, you worked on your chemistry worksheet. It wasn't too hard, just long and tedious. You had finished about half by the time you heard a knock on the door downstairs.

You ran down and opened it, and there he was. Tall, smart, and ready to help. 

Happy World Compliment Day!
I don't know much about you guys but I know that you are smart and you are beautiful.

I love all of you guys, I hope you know that.
Have a good day everyone!