Chapter 열여섯

Immediately, Jin was awake and out of his seat. He grabbed both Yoongi and Namjoon by the back of their shirts and pulled them up and out of the room. You ran to follow them, completely shocked by the chain of events.

Jin led the three of you out of the house and outside into the night. You didn't know where he was bringing them but he looked furious so you didn't ask. 

He brought you all off the patio in the back and due to the dark, you almost stumbled into the full pool. Yoongi and Namjoon had a worse fate ahead of them, as Jin (who was still holding the back of their shirts) threw both of them into the cold water. 

They came to the surface, sputtering as Jin knelt down and splashed his own face lightly to sober himself a bit. 

When the pair had climbed out of the pool again, Jin immediately grabbed them both again and off you went. They protested, but he was not having it. 

"We never use violence against one another. Ever. We are going to fix this problem and we're doing it sober."

This time he lead them through the house to an empty bedroom, closing the door behind you all. You watched as he pushed them both down onto the mattress and gave them a withering glare. 

"Talk." 

Yoongi scowled and Namjoon shivered. Neither said a word.

"Alright boys. Talk, or you will be taking another trip to the pool." Both immediately turned to one another in fear. Jin, now satisfied, sat down against the door and you joined him.

After a quiet moment, Namjoon spoke. "I'm not sorry. I feel bad for breaking the bro-code and all that but...honestly I'd do it again. Drunk or not." 

Yoongi pursed his lips, obviously suppressing anger. Your cheeks were flushed as you thought of Namjoon's soft lips but you tried to stay focused nonetheless. 

"But Yoongs, before you say anything, there's two things I'd like to show you." Namjoon pulled out his phone and tapped the screen a few times before handing it to Yoongi. 

You watched him as his eyes went from angry to understanding. Whatever was on that phone, it had begun to change his mind. His voice rose quiet from deep in his chest as he spoke.

"What's the other thing." 

To all of your surprise, Namjoon reached forward and took Yoongi's wrist. It was decorated in dark designs that stood in beautiful contrast to his light skin. Joon flipped it over to show an eye that was part of the drawing. 

"Yoongi...I know who's eye that is. And it's not (Y/N)'s." 

Okay I know this chapter was probably confusing. 
I'm going to double update today so hopefully you'll be less confused.

all my love 😁