Chapter 열다섯

The eight of you arrived to the party in style. Jungkook had snapped the photo here and there on his phone, but his camera itself was absent now. All of you looked fantastic thanks to Yoongi and you felt completely confident.

The party was almost exactly how you expected it to be. Red cups, drunk teenagers, people making-out in every shadow, an ambient purple light over everything, and music so loud you could hardly hear your own thoughts. It was a perfect chaos.

The boys quickly melted into the mass of people throughout the house and you were left alone in the crowd. You didn't know who's house this was, but you felt bad that they'd have to clean this up this mess. People were discarding their trash everywhere.

You shook your head as you picked up an abandoned plastic cup from the floor and went to throw it away. On your way to the garbage, you picked up a couple more. By the time you reached the bin on the opposite side of the room, you had seven red cups and one empty chip bag in your arms.

Just as you were about to dump them in the trash, someone caught your eye. Jimin was standing just a few feet away, grinning lazily.

"You drank all that already, sweetheart?" There was a playful tone in his slightly slurred words and you realized that he was a bit tipsy.

"Oh no I was just cleaning u-" He grabbed your arm and pulled, making you drop everything.

"Come on, we're partying. Not cleaning." You protested but he insistently guided you through the house to a couch where your friends were sitting.

"(Y/N)!" They cheered and held up their drinks when they saw you. You grinned at their intoxicated smiles, it was cute. You however, were not going to drink. You weren't 19 yet and that was the legal drinking age in  Korea. Though its not like many people here were following that rule. Except of course, Taehyung and Jungkook who were looking at their phones with dismayed looks on their faces. Namjoon probably told them they weren't allowed to drink.

Jin was a sleepy drunk. He kept dozing off on Jimin's shoulder, which was fine because Jimin was an emotional drunk. He just pet Jin's hair a let him rest. 

You wondered what kind Namjoon and Yoongi were, but you found out soon enough. 

When you sat down next to him, Joonie grabbed your face and before you could say a word, he kissed you full on the lips. Impulsive drunk.

And not a moment later, Yoongi punched him across the face. Angry drunk.

What a chapter 😂 I didn't wanna include any underage drinking so Taehyung and Jungkook are unhappy. Sorry boys lol
Gotta stick to those awards rules!

also shoutout to my friend MinYoongles1308, she has great plots! check her out :)

bye guys