Chapter 열넷

All of you arrived at Suga's house in just minutes, loudly exiting the car and going up to his door. He must have been waiting inside because the door opened before you even had a chance to knock.

"Come in!" He said and you all followed him through the house and into his room. He set his sights on Jimin and the rest of you sat down to hang out as you waited for your turn. 

Everyone was unfazed by the decor of the room but you had never been here before. Your wide eyes grazed over every corner, increasingly star-struck. There were papers and photos hung everywhere, showcasing his work. Drawings of ideas and pictures of people, all covered in his stunning art. 

The faces of the club were everywhere, and you smiled to yourself as you thought of Suga trying to convince them to let him practice on them. You guessed that Jungkook had taken most of these photos, and maybe they had been on the school bulletin board at a time, where the photos of you were now. 

After looking them all over, you went and sat next to Jin who was on his phone.

"Hey Jin?" He looked up at you. "Why is Suga's name in the groupchat 'Minny'?" He laughed and Suga spared you a glare before going back to his work.

"His real name is Min Yoongi, it's just a cute nickname. He doesn't like it." You both stifled giggles to avoid his wrath and went back to your phones.

Yoongi worked through all of them, creating simple but stunning looks. It was just the subtle things, the highlighted cheekbones, the darkened eyes, the shining lips. You were last, and your face flushed as he beckoned you.

He sat you in front of him and pushed your hair gently out of your face, ignoring the playful murmurs of the boys watching. He carefully selected the cosmetics he wanted for you, looking very serious and focused. 

He dusted your face with unfamiliar powders and you felt briefly, that you were his canvas. When he stopped for a moment and you glanced in the mirror, you gasped. He hadn't done much, but you couldn't deny the beauty of the reflection before you. 

"You like it?" He asked, grinning. You nodded. It felt almost magical; This was the art of Min Yoongi. 

He spent a minute or two darkening the lines of his drawing on your wrist, and then you were all ready to go.

Foreshadowing in this chapter 😏

How are you all doing?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!