Chapter 열둘

This was the first time that you had seen Namjoon outside of school. He was wearing a white tee-shirt and jeans, a simple look that complimented his light colored hair. You had since changed out of your school uniform into some leggings and a soft sweater, so this was his first time seeing you casual too. 

"Come in." You said and he followed you inside and then upstairs to your room. You plopped down on your bed and he tentatively sat beside you, looking at the mess of papers. You held up the math paper and watched as he examined it.

"Think you can help?" He laughed.

"Of course. I learned this stuff a year ago."

"Wait, what year are you in?" You asked, suddenly curious.

"Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and I are all the year above you. Jimin and Taehyung are in your year, and Jungkook is the year below." Ah, that made a lot of sense. 

"Ok let's focus on math now." He said, and began to explain the problem to you. After about an hour of long explanations and confused questions, you had finished the math and you actually understood the concept. Namjoon was a good teacher.

You could see that the sunset had just begun and evening light was pouring in through your window, turning Namjoon's blonde hair and white shirt soft shades of pink and orange. 

The two of you were just hanging out now and appreciating the lovely evening. You were lying on your bed looking up at the ceiling and he was sitting on the floor, back against your bed as he faced the window.

"Joonie...why were you ignoring me in club today?" He was quiet for a moment.

"No reason. It was stupid." And you wanted to believe him, so you said nothing. You just looked at the ceiling and let it be.

"Tae is probably painting this sunset right now. And I'm sure Kookie has snapped a picture as well." Just as Namjoon said it, both of you got a notification. Sure enough, Kookie had sent a stunning picture of Jimin in the light to you all.

Hope you're all having as good a day as I am 😊I convinced my friends and sisters to learn a dance with me so I'm really happysorry for the short chapter

I convinced my friends and sisters to learn a dance with me so I'm really happy
sorry for the short chapter

stay safe my friends