Love Potion

So school has started and now am going or maybe not going to be busy, so yeah enjoy.

(Y/n) pov

Cream invited me, Amy, Rouge, and Blaze to go hang out to her house. We were making cupcakes, cookies, etc until Tails called. "Girls, we need your help, come to the old ruins, HURRY". We all went to the old ruins and saw Shadow punch Sonic and sending him fly towards a huge rock. Sonic hit the rock and felled down. Shadow walk towards him until me and Amy stop him. Amy hit him with her hammer while i grab his soul and make him be still and make him get the hit. Shadow then fly away from them. Tails flyed down and help Sonic,"Tails, Amy, you guys take Sonic back to the warehouse while me and the others deal with Sonic", they both nod and grabed Sonic. Then i felt hands going around my waist and pulling away. Amy said,"Shadow!" I kick Shadow on the leg and got out of his grip. I fight him and the Knuckles join. While the others attack Eggman. He was hiding and watching Shadow and Sonic fight. Knuckles got hit and Shadow went to me. Then Eggman shoot a gun at me but i dodge it but made me go to Shadow. Until Shadow can do anything the floor was cracking open and both of us fell down. I only heard my friends saying,"(Y/N) NOOO". Then blackness came over me.

I woke up, facing up where the new hole was. I look around seeing my leg almost being crushed. But in lucky other rocks made a hole for it. I slowing took it out, got up, and look around. I saw Shadow waking up and he hit his head on a rock. He groan in pain and i giggled at it but heard a crack and seeing a big rock about to crush Shadow. So i ran to him and push him away from it. Dust and smoke cover us. I groan in pain i felt i was on something. I look down and i was on top of Shadow. My hands beside his head and his hands are on my waist. He open his eyes and look what position we were in. I gave him a angry stare and said," Your welcome", and got up looking around to see if there is a exit. I found a tunnel that looks deep. So i walk towards it. I heard more foot steps going to me. I know its Shadow and he wants to get out. The tunnels lead me and Shadow to a room with drawings on it and a exit. Shadow went to the exit but stop to see me looking at the drawings. It showed a blue animal plus and pink animal equal to a pink animal. A yellow animal plus brown animal equal peach animal. A red animal plus white animal equal pink animal. A white animal plus purple animal equal light purple. Black animal plus (f/c) animal equal...........
That one i cant see what color is it. I got up and turn around to see Shadow in front of me. I blush alittle and move out the way to go to the exit. "You know what it means", he said. "No", i said leaving him. I knew what it means but i dont want you and Shadow to know. Heh you keep the secret from him and the readers woah savage. 'Shut up'. I found Knuckles and said the others fought Eggman and he retreat. Then they go to find me. "Well, am ok but we need to go", i said. "Why?" Knuckles said," Shadow was with me and i dont want to fight anymore so we better move", i said. He nod and took my hand and we flyed away. He drop me at the warehouse so i can heal Sonic. When finsh i went home but Knuckles came with me. "Hey i wanted to walk with you just in case Shadow or Eggman is going to capture you", he said. "Oh, well, thats ok i can protect myself, you know that", i said. "Yeah but i want to protect you", he said sweeting. "Knucks are you ok", i said stopping and putting a hand on his head. He took a deep breath and then kiss me?!
I was surprise. Should i kiss back or run away? He broke blushing like me, before he could say anything,"Knucks i cant date you i dont feel the same", i started to cry then ran away.

I got home, shut my doors and windows shut. Woah you broke his heart~ Your a bad friend~ 'Am not'. Yes you are~ You didnt explain why you didnt have feelings for him~ 'Its because Rouge is in love with him and i dont want to ruin it, so i have to deny it',I started to cry more. I went upside, take a shower, ate dinner, and gone to sleep. One thing i didnt know its going to happened tomorrow.