Valentine's Day One-Shot

Shadow pov

I am so stress of working to hard plus this blue idiot wouldnt shut up about whatever he's talking about. I was in the park tiring to relax but he spotted me and started a conversation with me. "Hey are you even listening to me?", Sonic said. "For the last time i dont want a conversation with you. Now leave me alone; cant you see am so stress right now", i yelled at him. "Ohhhh, you should of tell me i know a person who can take away your stress", he said. "Really who", i said very interested in this. I do need to get rid of this stress quick before my next mission. "Ohhhh, so you are interested now", he said smiling. 'Why is he smiling' i thought. "Well the person i was talking about is (Y/n)", he said making me surprised. Wait, (Y/n) can take away the stress i have away. But how? "(Y/n), really, how?" i said wondering how. "By massaging you....do you know what is massaging is", he said. "No why", i said. What is this massaging, is it tbe power called. "Oh boy this day is going to be funny", he said getting up. "Lets go, we need to tell her before she has somethings she needed to do", he said. I got up and followed him to (Y/n)'s house.

When we got there, Sonic knocked the door and waited. The door open to see
(Y/n) in a black shirt and short jeans. "Hey Sonic, Hey Shadow, what brings you here?", she said. "So Shadow is in alot if stress and needed to let it all out. So why not bring him here after all you are good at it", Sonic said. Making her blush,"Heh you really think so", she said. Something inside me didnt like the way the blue hedgehog made her blush. "Well of course I'll help you Shadow", she said looking at me. "Great I'll leave you two be then byeee", the blue hedgehog said before he left. "Well come inside I'll take away your stress away", she said happily. She lead me into a room that had-

( I didnt want to decided it btw its your favorite color)

"Go lay down, I'll get the oil", (Y/n) said going towards a closet. I didnt know why i had to lay down and her getting the oil. When i saw there was a hole in the bed. "Uhhh, Shadow you do know how to lay down on that, right?", she said holding a bottle that looks like oil. "No i dont", i said. She thought for a minute before speaking again,"Have you ever been massaged before". I shook my head to a no,"God damn it Sonic why did you- gurrrg", she groaned. "Ok Shadow a massage is where person put there hands on you and put alittle pressure on your body", she explained. Wait she going to touch me,"Oh no no no no, am not letting you touch me", i said. But i think again about the mission. I sighed,"Ok you CAN but you have to promise me you will not go lower", i said pointing at my waist. "Ok i wont besides thats where i cant go. Now you put your fave in that hole and you legs on the bed. Like if you were sleeping on your stomach", she explained. I layed down and put my face in the hole.

(Y/n) pov

I put oil in my ungloved hands and rubbed it on Shadow's back. He tense for a bit but is getting use to it."Jeez i didnt know your that stress out". I said in response he groan. I just can believe it, he never got a massage before i dont think he knows what is it either. God damn it Sonic when am done with him am going to kill you. When i came back to reality i was finshed woth Shadow's back so wrapped my hands with a towel. "Ok Shadow turn around", i said. I saw him laying his back on the bed and his face pointing towards the ceiling. "Ok warning Shadow am going to get on you but dont worry i will put my knees beside you so i wont sit on you", i said. He nodded watching me get on him. My knees beside his hips i got more oil on my hands and rub them on his chest. Trying not to blush, 'God damn his 6 pack feels so good' i thought letting my hands touch them more. Until i found out what i was doing i went up to his shoulders. My face went closer to his face i could feel his hot breath. "So Shadow had you heard that Silver ask out Blaze all by himself", i said trying not to make this more embarrassing. "Hmh, finally that weakly had the balls to ask her out", he said. "HEY, he was just shy and he isnt a weakly", I said. I always hated people calling my friends like that. "Yeah thats called a weakly", he said still looking to my eyes. "Just shut up", i said going lower towards his abs again. "Your the one who started the conversation", he said looking at my hands. 'I wonder if he asked anyone yet' i thought. My heart ache when i imagine him with someone more beautiful and smarter than me. "Hey are you ok", i heard Shadow said. "Yeah why wouldnt i?", i said. "Well i saw your smile turn into a frown. I just want this massage to work so i wont failed the mission and die", Shadow said. Shoot i didnt realize i was showing my sadness to him. But i do really want to know. "So have you ask anyone special yet", i said. Shadow still had his serious face and look at my eyes," Really? You think I, the ultimate lifeform, waste my time on that day. Just to waste all my money that i saved up on a person who doesnt even love you back". I felt sad and depressed,"Sorry, i was just wondering", i said now forcing on the massage so he can leave.

The silent always kills me but enjoying too. Am on top of my crust, looking at his abs, and massaging it. "........had anyone ask you out yet", i heard Shadow said. Guess the silents was killing him. "Hmmm, alot of people ask me out actually", i said remembering everyone brought me flowers and chocolate to just ask me out.

Shadow pov

Many idiots ask her out?! Before i could say anything she touch my chest fur making me gasp,"How many were there and who do you agree to go with?", i said tring not let my jealousy out to see. She took a while to answer," I don't know, i lose count on 25, but i didnt pick anyone. After all, they just want to sleep with me and thats it.", she said, "Plus some weren't my type anyway". "What is your type?", i said. She going to find out anyway. She look up,"Why would you care? After all its just waste of my time", she said copying my words from the last conversation. I look away from her angry face,"Just wondering, you ask me those kind of questions", i said. She sighed,"It doesnt matter, am going to die alone anyway". I was shock when i heard her say that. I look back at her sad eyes, grab her hands from my chest, and made her sit on my lap. My forehead touching hers, she was shock of the action i pulled off. We both look at each others eyes. Her beautiful (eye color) and her (fur color) fur. "Would you be mine valetine, (Y/n)?", i said feeling my face red.

(Y/n) pov

Am i hearing this, Shadow is asking me out. I smiled,"You stupid head, yes". He pulled my chin up to his lips so he can kiss my lips. I happily kiss him back.......

This is the best Valentine Day i ever had.....

I hope you guys enjoy this one-shot and i know there's 12 more days until Valentine's Day. But still, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there single or not have a best day with your love ones. And see you in the next chapter........

Bye~