Trick Twice

(Y/n) pov

I was walking, feeling the snow fall on me. I found the town the wife was talking about, but it was deserted. Until i got closer to see blood spotter everywhere. My eyes widened seeing kids and their parents killed. I kept walking to see a blood trail knowing the killer left it. I spawn my knife and follow it. The blood trail lead to the forest then stop. I look up to see, "Gloom", i said. He look up, smiling, right next to him was a bunny kid scared. "Finally you came, i was getting bored so why not kill the kid but came on time", he said looking at the kid. "Let it go", i said he smiled, "You need to fight me if you want this kid alive or you want this", he pulled a portal gun. "Where did you-", i said. "Stole now pick the kid or home", he said. I look at the kid then at him, i sighed,"Find, lets fight". We started attacking, i kept telling the kid to tun put just sits there. When i knock out Gloom i went to see the kid. Just to see it was a robot 'Shit, i was trick', i thought until i was punch. I dodge every attack he put on me. I spawn my knife again and tryed to stab him but somehow he got my knife and throw it to the ground. Again i dodge his attack until the kid robot grab my leg letting my guard down. That gave Gloom to grab my knife then stab me in the stomach. "Ah", i said grabbing my knife and pulling out. Then i stab the robot kid until its down. I felt weak, i drop my knife on to the ground then my knees joined. I felt Gloom grabbing my chin, "Now we wait until you "hero" cames to save the day", the laughter filled the forest and my ears. I fell face down 'Shadow.......please......help me' until i saw blackness.

Shadow pov

I woke up to see am in the room i first woke up too. 'Damn it, why would i let that happened' i thought remembering i was drugged. I felt something on my neck, it was a red scarf 'She must have put this on'. I got of bed and open the door and closing it. Before i could leave the house i turned around to see the old lady. "Shadow please help her", she said. "What do you mean "her"?", i said. "(Y/n), she's hasn't came back for 3 hours", she said,"I think she's in trouble". "Why did she left", i said. "To go explore to let her emotions out. She said she'll be back an hour but it became 3", she said looking down,"She went East maybe she's in the town still". "I'll look for her", i said. "Please hurry and be safe", she said. I open the door feeling the cold air touch me then i went off to go find her.

I found the town it was mostly cover in blood and snow. Fear hit me, but i dont know why though. I found a blood trail that leads to the forest. Then i saw (Y/n) laying next to the tree. She had her hand on her stomach, it was covered in blood, her blood. "Well, you came late", i look up to see Gloom on top of the tree that (Y/n) was laying on. He was holding something, but i couldnt see it well enough. "What did you do to her", i said in anger. "Well she was a great fighter but she had to have a kind heart, pity", he said jumping off the tree. "I can bring you home, Shadow but dear (Y/n) have to stay here, in the cold she's even bleeding out", he said hold a shape, looks like a gun,"Pick Shadow, her or or home", he said. 'Shit this is the only way to go back but she cant came, Damn i have to choice quick' i thought look at Gloom the to (Y/n). I sighed and went to (Y/n) seeing if she's breathing. 'Good she's breathing, you better stay that way (Y/n)', i pick her up, bride style, and turn to see Gloom no where to be found. I ran pulling everything on my legs to bring (Y/n) to the Wife's. When we made it the wife got everything ready for her to heal. I kept looking at her when she's sleeps. 'She's so peaceful when she sleeps' i thought blushing then i shock my head. 'STOP she's useless why would i love her' i thought looking up to see her bandages on her stomach. Anger boil me,'Damn it, if i didnt make her upset she couldnt got hurt or even killed' i thought. Thinking of what i was thinking,'Maybe I am falling in love with her. Just need to wait and see hope she forgives me', i thought feeling sadness covering my anger. 'Why would she, i said so many bad things'. I sighed hoping she'll wake up forgiving me and loves me back.