A Old Friend

(Y/n) pov

I was washing the dishes until i heard a knock from my door. I dryed my hands and went to see who was at the door. I opened the door whom to see  someone i was not expecting. "Hey am back", she said. "How?", i said about to cry. "Life persuade Death to give me 3 days to be with you and hang out with the others", she said. "Maria..... AM GLAD YOU BACK", i said hugging her. She still had her blue dress, blue slippers, and her blond hair. "I miss you Maria, am sorry i let you.......you", i said. "Its ok, am glad you made it home and kept you safe", she said. "Hey", i said letting Maria go,"Why not get you to meet the others, they'll be happy", i said. "Yeah and my cousin, right", she said. "Yeah and maybe see Shadow", i said. Maria was shocked,"Wait he's alive?"  "Yep but works with Eggman", i said. "Oh, well does he remember me?", she said. "No am sorry", i said looking at her happy face turning into sad face. "But i know a way to bring his memories back", i said. "Really?", she said being happy again. "Yeah, but we need to go see all of them so we have to wait until Eggman and Shadow attacks", i said crossing my arms. Then i heard my phone ring,"Hello", i said,"(Y/n) we need you", Tails said. "Ok", then hang up,"Its our lucky day", i said smiling and she smiled back.

We saw everyone fight Shadow and Eggman. Eggman look at me and stop what he was doing. Everyone was wondering he stop and look at me and Maria. "MARIA", everyone said expect Shadow and me. They all went around me and her. Asking how i bought her back,"Gods", i said. Then Shadow came up to me,'This is perfect i can give his memories back right now', i thought. I grab his arm, he was about to pull it away but stood. I give him his memories back then i saw another old friend. "Tell me who will that be?", Rose said. 'Darkness' i said to her then i felled on top of him. He grab me before i could drop to the ground.

You may ask why didnt you do that earlier. Well thats easy if she did that he could get angry at her and kill her. But also you may be asking why right now. Well because Maria is there so he'll be with her until the day that she has to leave. But.....well let them explain how.

Maria pov

I saw (Y/n) fall on top of Shadow and he grab her before she can fall on to the ground. I walk towards them and help him but he put her down softly and went to hug me. "Shadow i-", i said but Shadow spoke before i finsh. "I miss you Maria", he said. I cried hugging him even more.

Amy and the others were happy i was here and alive but i told them that i have 3 days to live and I'll be back in heaven again. They were sad about it but no worrys we have enough time to hang out. Knuckles pick (Y

) and took her home so she can rest. While the otherd suggests that i hang out with Shadow first. Me and him are now walk to a place where he and (Y/n) look at the stars. "Why dont you stay longer", he said. "I cant i died two times and now i have no more lives", i said. "How are you here though", he said. "Because Life gave me time to visit you guys", i said. "Why did (Y/n) bring my memories now why not earlier", he said. "Because she thinks you are going to kill her because she let me die again", i said. "What happened if i did", he said. "Well you wont", i said. "Why", he said. "Because i let her be helpless and look like i died by her but i didnt", i said. "You made me think it was her fault", he said. "Yep u didnt want you to be upset that i sacrifice myself for her", i said started to cry. I felt him hugging me,"Yeah I'll be mad but not at you maybe alittle at (Y/n) but you no. I'll be angry at myself.", he said. "No dont i dont want you to be angry at you or (Y/n)", i said. "Fine lets go eat", he said. "Yeah", i said following him.

(Y/n) pov

I woke up in my room. I sat up and looked at my clock. 4:38. Did i slept over? I started to freak out until i saw a note on my bed counter. It reads: Dear (Y/n),

Me and Shadow came to see you but you were still asleep so we left food for you at your kitchen. Thanks for everything and I'll be back around 8, K.

Love,
Maria

Oh yeah I'll almost forgot that Maria was back and Shadow remembers everything now. I sigh got out of bed and started to walk towards my door. Before i could open the door of my room and thought came 'What happens if he remembers he kissed me'. I started to cry 'Why would he love me anyways' i thought smiling at it. I opened the door and at the hamburger that Maria and Shadow brought for me.

I was reading a book until i heard a knock on my door so i went to see who it was. "Hey Tails, whats up", i said. "Can i came in", he said. "Yeah sure", i said moving out if his way. He went to my living room and sat down. "Do you want anything?", i said. "Nah, am fine", he said. I sat down in front of him,"So what do you want to talk about?", i said. "Its about Cosmo, will she came back?", he said. "I dont know actually she said she died before we meant her so maybe Life can bring her here one day", i said. He smiled,"I hope so i can tell her that i loved her and it will be always be her", he said. I felt a crack on my soul 'Cream loves you, you dummy' i thought. "Tails what happens if someone thats is still alive had a crush on you", i said. "I dont know maybe say sorry that i dont feel the same way",  he said. "What happens if you did say that and made them run home crying", i said. "(Y/n) why are you saying this", he said. "Because someone i know loves you and you didnt know because you were thinking about the past instead of now", i said. "Wait who?", he said. "Cant say, you'll have to figure it out on your own", i said. "Hmmm, fine then dont tell me", he said an anger then left by slamming the door really hard. "Heh, you made him pretty mad", Rose said. "So he'll great the girl that will came back to life just for 3 days then leave. What am i supposed to do i cant make her stay", i said in anger. "True but do you think he'll be in love with Cream. He's still in love with Cosmo still", Rose said. "True again but he'll understand that everything comes at a price", i said going though a spell book. A page drop down and saw a goat with a crown and a skeleton with a black cloak and a scythe. I pick up the page and in chant the word's,"The one who called themselves gods came to me and pay by my service", i said then closed the book. Leaves of green and black came out and showed the pictures to life. "Hello my child" "Sup kid want you need", they said. "Hey sorry if i spawned you at the wrong time", i said. "Its ok my child", Life said. "Yeah i was pretty much with her", Death said. "Yeah no wonder you guys came quick", i said,"Anyway may i ask if you can give a dead person more time like there hole life time", i said. "Nope kid its just brake the rules if it", Death said. "Why yoy ask my child", Life said. "Tails wants Cosmo back to life like Maria but longer", i said. "Well we cant it will break the rules that the god of heaven made", Death said. He's right if i broke a rule am dead and I'll never see my friends again. "Sorry if i was your time", i said looking down. "Its ok my child but i do need to check my garden though", Life said. "Yeah and i have to hide from my brother or he'll kill me", Death said. I nod and they said their goodbyes and disappeared by green and black leaves. 'I have to wait for Maria to came back'.

The next day by Rose.......

Me, Maria, and Shadow went to the ice cream shop to get some ice cream. While Maria gets her ice cream, i was licking my ice cream when my eyes saw Shadow glaring down on me but not in the good way like the fans look at me. I glared back taking more details out of him. Maria came with her ice cream and started talking i mostly let her and Shadow talk but she always but the spotlight on me. I always see him looking at me when she is talking to me instead of him.

After a long day, me and Maria went back home and i gave her some clothes that she can sleep in. The next day everyone came and hang out with her. Everyone knew that tomorrow is Maria last day here so why not make a party for her. And we can all say goodbye when she leaves. Maria agreed and Shadow didnt answer and just left. We all are going to have a blast tomorrow.

I wish that was just a metaphor.....

Hoi everyone am back and trying to publish more chapters and parts. And the next part will be you and Shadow. It will have a smut and maybe lemon~. Heh maybe but i may borrow some detail out of someone. The person who made a part i borrow will be Hellody. She or he made a comic about Shadamy of a part am just borrowing. She makes awesome art work you showed check her out.

Bye~