Choices

(Y/n) pov

We all landed in the middle of a town full of humans. We heard one of them screaming making all of them getting their weapons. Until someone saved us,"Wait, they are our friends". We all turned to see,"Shadow", we all said. Then Knuckles and Rouge come out,"Sonic, Amy, and (Y/n)", they both said running towards us and hugging us. "Wait Shadow how did you ended up here i thought you were with-", i said but he said,"She worked with Gloom and attack me then i ended up here", he said,"Where were you i tryed to find you but you were no where to be scene". "I dont know how i ended up in the world where Sonic and Amy were at", i said,"Just glad no one had been killed by Gloom now lets go home", i said pulling my portal gun out. "Wait where did you-" "Found it in the ruins in the world Sonic and Amy were stuck on", i explained to Shadow. I point the gun at the opening where there is no humans are at. Before i shot someone pick me up and took me away from the others. It was Gloom, he wasnt happy again,"Looks like berry came back to me", Gloom said. "Let her go Gloom", Shadow said. I look at the others scared if i made a wrong mistake he'll kill me. "Nah, I just want to talk to her, thats all", Gloom said. "About what", i said regretting saying it. "About the portal gun, how did you get it", Gloom turned to see her. "I would ask the same question as well",  i said looking at him. " Feisty huh, heh, to bad we have to go-", Gloom got hit by Shadow and drag me to him so i wouldnt be near Gloom. "Why you-", he got kick my Sonic to a tree. I opened the portal and Knuckles and Rouge thank them for everything and we all went to the portal.

We spawned at the place where the party was and the start of the event. We saw Tails ,Cream, Blaze, and Sliver came running towards us. "Guys your back", Tails said. "Yeah glad to be back", Sonic said. "Yeah but how did you know we were going to spawn here", i said. "Oh, the god of magic, the symbols that you show me showed up on my computer", Tails said making me scared. "Um, Tails, the god of magic died a long time ago", i said making him smile turn it to a shock. "Then who was sending the messages to my computer", Tails said. "I don't know we should look it to-", i was cut off when Leah attack me and pining me down. Everyone was going to help me but Gloom punch Shadow and attack the others. "He was suppose to be MINE no one else's", Leah said punching me but i dodge it making her hit the ground under me. I push her off me and got on to my feet. She got up and started to kick and punch me but her attacks were easy to dodge. When she took a quick break i punch her. The last punch i put her out amd went to help the others. Looks like Blaze and Cream were knocked down and the others are giving Gloom the hardest time. Until,"ARGHHHHHHHHH", Gloom scream making his tattoo on his chest glow. The light was so bight i couldnt see anything or anyone.

The light got dim and i could see everyone. We saw Gloom in the sky, laughing above us. "Shadow, Amy, Blaze, the Chaos Emeralds take them out", i scream at them. I took the two emeralds out and ran towards Blaze and Amy. "Sonic, Shadow, Sliver catch", we all scream throw the emeralds at them. The 3 boys got together and the emeralds started to float around them turning them into Supers. All three of them fought Gloom and knocking him out. Tails had cuffs ready, he also said the messager said to make these kind of cuffs. We put it on Gloom and Leah, before they can throw them into the portal i got the other portal gun. "So what world did you put them in", Tails said. "Leah's world but she going to find out who's going to be in charge", i said smiling,"Now about the messages...". "I was the same language that the god of magic used. I don't know anyone who type this only you and him", Tails said. "I didnt write it and the god of magic died 2 years ago", i said. "Can we not do this", Amy said. "Amy right, we been though alot we should relax first", Rouge said. "Yeah, well lets go home for today and tomorrow so we can relax", i said. They all noded even Shadow and we all went home.

I would what happened with Gloom and Leah......

Gloom pov

We both spawned back at her world. "Damn it, we lost over those weaklings and it was all your fault", i said looking at Leah. "My fault ypur the one who lost the last battle with them", Leah said. "Whatever call you people so we can get out of this cuffs", i said. She called for help............someone came but she didnt call him. "Well, well, well, looks like the leader wasnt lying, heh, will enjoy eating you~", the dark figure said coming towards us.........