Freedom

Shadow pov

I look at (Y/n), she look like she going past out any minute, but I already know what to do. I took a step forward, I saw her smile then her head went down. Sonic.exe smile disappeared and he went into the portal with (Y/n). I ran towards the portal before it closes, when I got out I saw demons had wipes on one hand and slap on the other. There were animals and humans and they had on chuffs on their hands and breaking rocks with pickaxes. Looks like this place is hell, 'am I in hell !?!?!?' I thought. I shake my head, 'that doesn't matter right now I need to save (Y/n)'.

(Y/n) pov

I was in a cage, all healed up, I don't know how but I know that am in Sonic.exe castle or kingdom; its not hell but it does look like it. I heard a door opening and saw Sonic.exe walking towards me. "Looks like sleeping beauty has awoken", Sonic.exe said. "What you want dot", I said. Dot is a nickname for Sonic.exe so I don't say his whole first name. " I wanted you to be the priest for my wedding", Sonic.exe. "Wait your getting married with Sally!?!?", I was shocked, I thought he loved Serena.   Serena is Sonic and his siblings mom and Sonic.exe is Sonic and his siblings father, but Sonic.exe never meet his children because he died because of a sickness then my father brought him back him back but evil. So for summary Sonic.exe was a king and Serena is the queen. The queen didn't tell the king that he is having three kids at the same time. For that she lost him and she had to take care of their kids alone. The rest of the story will be told later. We are worried about now. "No, no no no no am not helping you and am not betraying Serena", i said shake my head no. " Well if you dont, you love one will die", "What?", he spawned a ball. Inside the ball was smoke, the smoke turn into a picture. But the picture is moving. Its Shadow,"He-", i was cut off. "Yep he went after you, all the resets this one is different hope this one isnt boring like the others", he said,"But he'll die because of you and will see another timeline made by you if you agree to be the priest". I look down them nodded; i felt him smiling,"Good choice blueberry~", then left. Leaving me crying and saying sorry over and over.

Sonic.exe pov

Heh, she doesn't know that I lied about not hurting Shadow. I cant wait for our wedding Sally its going to be great~. "Guards kill the black hedgehog I don't want him ruining my wedding day" I said to my henchman. They nodded and left.

Shadow pov

I sneak around not getting caught but one of the demons grab me out f the darkness. "The king wants him killed", one of the guards said to the demon. Until the demon can eat me a light beam hit him and sent him far away. A black cloak came our and took my hand and took me away. It took me far away form the location I was attack. I tired looking at them but I couldn't see their face. "Are you stupid or you tiring to get yourself killed", the cloak said. "Am tiring to save a friend but somehow those demons saw me", I explained. "Well you are new so I let that go but some advise don't sneak or make a sound because they cant easily caught you", it said, "But you said that your tiring to save someone, right. Is it (Y/n) the hedgehog?" "Yes it is how did you know?", I said. "Well the word can get here every quickly, but you need to go to the castle but you need help to get in. In luck there is a group here who are ready to save  (Y/n)", the cloak said. "I don't need help", I said walking away. "But you own me", it said. "Doesn't matter to me", I said. "Everyone is after you and he wants you killed", it said. "This isn't the first time someone wants me died", I said. "They'll going to kill (Y/n) if they see you near the castle or inside it", it said making me stop. "We have a plan to go in and shell wont be killed or hurt just come help us then we'll help you",  the cloak took its hand out. I look at it then it hand, "Find but its only for her", I sighed. "That's are quote in this group", it said leading me to the camp they have the group in.

Two days later.......

(Y/n) pov

I was wearing a red long sleeves and black short jeans. I don't know why I was wearing this but they force me too. I had chains on my hands ans legs so i cant run or jump. I have the book up and reading out loud. Yep, you guess it the wedding is today and its started a long time ago. "Sonic.exe would you take Sally to be your wife", i said. "I do", Dot said. "Sally would you take Sonic.exe to be your husband", i said. "I do~",Sally said. "In the power invested in me i pronounce you both husband and wife", i said closing the book," You can kiss the bride",i said. "Thats not in the book", Dot said,"Read it right". I nod and look at the book and read the sentence,"In the power invested in me I pronounce you both husband and wife to kill the priest!?!?", i said shock. I look up to see Sally taking her axe out and about to slash me until the door burst open. In the smoke i saw Shadow and a cloak person with alot of people and demons.

Shadow pov

I help around the camp and got alot of demons and people to join us to be free and defect the exe. Everyone in this world are all slaves so that's why they want to save (Y/n). They all see her as a angle that would free everyone. We burst down the door and saw Sally about to kill (Y/n). The town folks and demons who worked with the exe attack Sonic. exe and Sally while I get (Y/n) out of the chains she was in.

3rd pov

Blood splatted,the ground, many screams, many cries, but is it worth it though...... yep. Shadow ran towards (Y/n) and got almost all the chains off of her. (Y/n) looked up and saw Sally running towards them with a axe. Until Shadow stood up singling her that he finished unchaining her. She jumped in front of him and Sally slash (Y/n) in the chest 'She took the hit for me' Shadow thought making him grab (Y/n) went she felled. The cloak person punch Sally away, "Hurry guardian save us all", the cloak said going to Sally to fight her. "Shadow help to the throne room, hurry please", (Y/n) said. Shadow nodded and pick her up and carried her to the throne room. There was a button on the throne arm so Shadow carried her towards it until he got shot  in the front by his own gun then to see Sonic.exe was behind the chair. Shadow drop (Y/n) and went to attack Dot, while (Y/n) drag herself to the button then press it until Shadow got shot in the arm. Everything went to white, until Shadow and (Y/n) can see only Sally and Sonic.exe angry faces. Before they can fight them, they spawned back in the kingdom where the hell like is gone. The sky was no longer red but blue with clouds, rocks turned into flowers, grass and trees. The town folks were happy but not Sonic.exe and Sally before they can kill the heroes something grab they and took them away. They screamed, "NOOOOO", and went to a portal. Everyone thank (Y/n) and Shadow, well.....mostly Shadow. The cloak person opened a portal leading them home.  (Y/n) and Shadow thought the wounds would be gone when they get home but when they got out of the portal theirs wounds are still there. Shadow couldn't walk so (Y/n) helped him to her home. Hoping Strawberry didn't leave yet..................

His a hero i give him that but would he understand what happened and would he love you?

Yes

Hi everyone just a quick updated the other one may take longer so here is the other part for this month. Dont worry you all will enjoy the next part 😉. Its just say the questions answers are correct. Hope you all enjoy this part. Again the other one is going to take alittle while.

Bye~