Old Enemy

Dot Pov

"Looks like they left the world plus (Y/n) is all healed up. Should we attack them now", said Sally. "Nah, let them find the fighter first after all thats the reason i gave her the crystal", i said. "Yeah but its going to boring plus they may have plans to defeat us", Sally said worried (Y/n) will spilled the beans. "You may be right, why not put more problems on her plate then", i said smiling. "Yeah you right love but what should we do", Sally said thinking some ideas. "Heh, glad you ask, lets bring a old enemy that she know plus getting him so strong that when the fighters are tired of fighting him will attack them and kill them", i said, "I can see (Y/n) crying face once again", i said. That time where i final defeated her and her friends. But it got ruined by her stupid teammates helping her to press the- "Honey are you ok", i was snapped back to reality by my wonderful wife. "Yeah am fine what were you saying", i said. "Oh i said then will kill the rest of the guardians but who-", i cut her off. "Dont worry about that leave everything to me", I said said. 'Get ready leader because am going to see your tears falling from your faces once agian'.

(Y/n) pov

We spawned at a arena before i could look around good i see Peach holding to dear life on a ledge. I ran towards her and didnt know what was behind me.

3rd pov

The arena had toads in different colors expect black and white. (Y/n) ran towards the princess that is about to fall Shadow and Sonic kick Bowser out of the arena. Mario and Luigi look at them happy but Mario look to see Peach falling but got saved by (Y/n) and running towards the brothers. She put her next to them,"Heh long time no see guys",(Y/n) and Sonic said. So long story short (Y/n) and Sonic got hugged by Mario, Luigi, and Peach and said they miss them.

(Y/n) pov

Me and Sonic knew them when we  accidentally explore worlds without telling no one. I ask about the whole arena thing and Mario said to fight Bowser to save Peach from getting captured. "So why are you guys here", Luigi said. "Well (Y/n) here made a deal with the devil", Sonic said. "What was the deal", Mario said in a serious tone. "That if she found people who are stronger than us and win the battle we can go home", Sonic said. "Plus they wont bother us or anyone that is involved in this game of theirs anymore", i said. "So you want me and Luigi to help you", Mario said. "Yeah please you do own me", i said. "Yeah i do fine then", Mario said i was about to thank him but Dot came behind Peach and scared her. "Hahahhahah oh god she is really to scary", he said wiping a tear off his eye. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me far away from the others but we are still in the arena. "What do you want", i said getting my hand back and went to a fight pose. "Dont worry (n/n) i just wanted to tell you that i was wrong about the emeralds", he said. "W-what do you mean", i said getting out of fighting pose. "Well, remember i said the emeralds are still in yout friends world", he said. "Yeah", i said trying not to let my guard down. I can see my friends about to attack. "Wait guys dont, he's up to something and i dont want you guys to make it worst", i said looking at them. I look at Dot smiling,"Heh, good they listen to you because i could easily killed the princess and the bunny", Dot look at them making Mario stand in front of Peach and  Tails in front of Cream. "Like i was saying i found a walking mushroom holding the chaos emerald until someone took it from him", he said. "Who took it", i said. He just shrugged," I dont know he was not fast anyway i must be going then. Bye~", he said before leaving. "WAIT, YOU LITTLE CHEATER, WHAT DID YOU DO!!!", i yelled but he disappered before i said it. 'SHIT SHIT SHIT what did i do what did he do' i thought about to scream in out. But only tears came out. I felt someone hugging me i hug them back. It was Shadow he comfort me while the others try to understand what they saw.