Work Together

(Y/n) pov

Me, Peach, Cream, and Amy are walking towards another kingdom with some toads. They also escaped from Boswer's attacks. Peach said she knows a princess that lives in this kingdom so hopefully she can hide us. Me and Amy were the ones to protect them so anything goes wrong or a evil wanted to show up they have to go through us first.

One of the toads saw something in the sky. When they got close it was Magi Koopa. "Stop right there fools", he said but we kept walking ignoring him. He yelled at me,"HEY YOU BLUE HEDGEHOG OBEY ME", i turned around and grabbed his soul before he could of react i slammed him into the ground. I let go and we continued walking towards the kingdom. Until i heard a new voice behind us,"You should of listen to him", i turned around to see a warrior Koopa.

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

"Who are you", Amy said taking her hammer out. "My name is Basilisx,the strongest Koopa in the Koopa kingdom. I am here to bring you 4 back to Boswer. Me and Amy took fighting poses then we attack him. It wasnt long until we figured out we are losing. "Everyone take princess Peach and run to the kingdom quick", i said. They listen and ran away from the fight towards the kingdom until Magi went to the direction that they were going. Amy was about to go but Basilisx stop her then he went to me. Before long i found to myself i was getting weaker even Amy. I saw a green ray going to us drainning our energy out. 'Damn it how did i not felt this power'. Basilisx grabbed me and Amy wrist and took us to Bowser's castle. I turned around to see Magi shooting the geen ray and even captured Peach.

When we got there they put chains on me and Amy. 'I hope Cream and the other toads are safe' i thought before i was pushed to the ground. I look up to see where in the throne room. I saw Boswer and-,"EGGMAN?!", me and Amy said. "Amy, (Y/n) i didnt know you guys were in this world", eggman said. "Oh stop acting (Y/n) here made a deal to Dot and thats why we are hear having trouble finding the chaos emeralds and defeating Metal Sonic", Amy said. "I can explain-", i was cut up by him punching me in my stomach. "What did i say making deals with him. Well at least i know why Metal Sonic isnt listening to me and why we are here", Eggman said. "Wait what", Boswer sounded confused,"Listen Boswer this Dot person you should never miss with. He is alot stronger than anyone here in this world. And if he gets the emeralds and give it to Metal then we are in big trouble", Eggman explained to Boswer but he isnt reacting to any of this. "Wow is that all the information you got from us. I feel so loved", we all turned to see Dot and Sally coming out behind the throne. "Man this game was good to watch plus to play in", Sally said. "We both knew you and your friends would be worried about the emeralds also Metal Sonic. So you guys couldnt find the fighters you promise us for the deal", Dot said. "You didnt sent a dead line and you cheated", i said to them. "No you made this stupid deal to a devil (Y/n). Your so stupid that i-", Dot was cut off when the door were bursted down to the floor to reveal a black cloak person and a white with green leaves on the edges cloak person. The B.C had a scythe on their hands and the W.C had kusan fundo. (Its string of chains in both ends have a knife)