8- Late

At Y/n's House

Alex: are you almost ready were going to be late for the airport

Y/n: almost reaaady *i put my hair into a slick side parted low pony tail and threw on a flowy dress and sandals* i just need to do my makeup

Alex: you dont need makeup your already perfecttt

Y/n: it makes me feel more confident *i start applying concealer*

Alex: fine hurry up

After 5 minutes

Y/n: okay im done

Alex: lets go ill get you something to eat at the airport or on the plane.

Y/n: okay

At the Airport

Y/n's POV
We had to run to the entrance to our flight. We made it by 3 minutes.

Flight Attendant: Since you two are so late were just going to have to give you the remaining seats.

Alex: ugh fine

She guided Alex and he sat down next to a sleeping old lady haha poor him. She guided me towards the middle of the plane and i sat down next to a middle aged man that looked kinda creepy... Uh oh..

I scooched to the edge of my seat. He looked at me.

Man: is there a problem?

His voice sounded scratchy and low.

Y/n: no *my voice cracked*

Man: *i start looking at her up and down without her noticing* (shes hot) how old are you?

Y/n: uhm i have a boyfriend.

Man: *raising his voice* i didnt ask if you had a boyfriend did i?!

Y/n: *my hear started racing* 16...

Man: cool *i turn back to face the window*

Y/N's POV
oh my god now i wish i was next to some old lady. Carlos, Ck , and Alex are nowhere in sight. I feel so scared and alone.

Flight Attendant: Please turn off all devices and fasten your seatbelts, flight 293 to California is lifting off.

I fastened my seat belt still staying close to the edge of my seat. I waved my hand at a waitress.

Y/n: could i get a water please

She nodded and gave me a water bottle. This was going to be a long ride.

Alex's POV
I looked around. I couldnt see Y/n anywhere. I hope shes okay. I looked next to me.  There wass literally drool leaking out of her mouth. Ew. dIsGuStAnG.

Y/n's POV
After about 10 minutes i fell asleep. As i was sleeping a felt a hand on my leg.

Y/n (sleep talking):  Alex im tireddd *i turn my head*

Then i wake up remembering Alex wasnt next to me. I open my eyes and see the guys hand on my thigh slowly moving up.

Y/n: please stop

His grip tightened.

Y/n: p-

Man: shutup everyone around you is trying to either sleep or watch there shows.

Y/n: please dont touch me *i move his hand off of my thigh and he grabs my arm*

I was so scared. This guy looked about 40 , silver eyes, and a poorly shaven beard and he was touching me i felt disgusted and i didnt know what to do. I couldnt see any flight attendants near me.