9- Im lucky

Alex: do you think youre okay to go to the party?

Y/n: ya i think ill be okay i dont want to be a drag

Carlos: you sure?

Y/n: yes

Ck: alright lets goooo

At The Beach House

Y/n's POV
We all walked into the house and it was full of people. I was offered a drink and Alex looked at me, i took the drink anyway. I needed to let loose. I stayed with Alex.

Alex: Hey im gonna get some more drinks stay here.

Y/n: okayyy

I turned over and saw i was sitting next to a girl who looked really sad.

Y/n: hey are you okay?

Girl:  no i just went upstairs looking for my boyfriend and he was cheating on me *crying*

Y/n: hes not worth it *i rubbed her back*

Girl: thank you, im Carmen whats your name? ive never seen you around here before

Y/n: im y/n im from nevada and im just on vacation.

Carmen: ohhh cool y are you alone?

Y/n: im wating for my boyfriend Alex to get us more drinks

Carmen: he better treat you right

Y/n: he does, hes perfect

Carmen: youre so lucky

Y/n: hes coming back right now ill introduce you to him

Alex: heres your drinkk

Y/n: thank you and i wanted to introduce you to Carmen, she's really nice i just met her.

Carmen: *smiles* (damn hes cute)

Alex: nice to meet you

Y/n: im gonna find the bathroom ill be back

Y/n's POV
I got up and went upstairs to find a bathroom. The door was closed and i knocked. Nobody answered and checked to see if the door was locked. It was unlocked. I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. I saw two people making out in the bathroom.

Y/n: Please get out i need to pee

They broke the kiss and the girl looked at me.

Y/n: well?

Girl: bitch *i smacked her right in the face*

We broke out into a fist fight and it seems like the guy she was kissing just left. We were literally smacking each other and kicking and she grabbed my hair and threw me at the wall. She leaned closer to my face and she kissed me. I was so confused i didnt know why she did that. I didnt kiss back and i moved to the side.

Y/n: huh?

Girl: sorry but youre cute i dont want to hit you anymore.

Y/n: what??

Dude i was so confused.

Girl: let me clear some things up. *i leaned in for another kiss*

Y/n: whoa whoa whoa i have a boyfriend.... *i pushed her off of me* and sorry im not bi...

Girl : oh sorry *i started blushing*

Y/n: hey its okay and um can i use the bathroom now? *laughs*

Girl: oh ya *i walked out feeling so embarrased*

Y/n's POV
Wtf just happened LMFAO. anyways after i was done in the bathroom i went downstairs to look for Alex. He wasnt there but i found Ck.