12- "Either way you lose someone"

Y/n's POV
Me still on my bed i sat up and grabbed Brandons arm and pulled him closer to me. He pressed his lips onto mine. They felt so soft and passionate. I kissed back and he slowly, not breaking the kiss, moved forward, moving me so i was flat on the bed. He took off his shirt ,his body was so toned and he was so muscular and he kissed me again this time sliding his tongue into my mouth making me moan softly but loud enough for him to hear it. I could feel him smiling. He moved his hands up my shirt and unclipped my bra. Smooth. I took off my shirt with my bra still on just the back unclipped. As we kissed i tugged on his curly hair and let out a sexy moan. I continued to play with his hair as he kissed down my neck and onto my chest, leaving hickeys. He slid off my shorts and panties and his pants and boxers. Okay im not gonna get into much more detail bc any way i describe this its gonna sound weird bahahaha. Basically ya know what happened.
AFTER

Brandon: dam *smiles*

Y/n: *i smile and then it comes to me that i forgot about Alex* Shit i shouldnt have done that *i throw on my clothes and stumble off the bed*

Brandon: sorry *i put on my boxers and pants*

Y/n: its not your fault

Brandon: so your just going to stay with Alex?

Y/n: yes i love him

Brandon: thanks for leading me on *i get up and head for the door*

Y/n: wait

Brandon: what

Y/n: look im sorry, no matter how we feel about each other i still love Alex.

Brandon: so you do feel something

Y/n: *speechless*

Brandon: so you love Alex, yet have some feelings for me.

Y/n: idk what to do

Brandon: Either way your going to lose someone

Y/n: what do you mean

Brandon: If you stay with Alex im not going to torture myself anymore especially after what we jsut did.

Y/n: i get what your saying

Brandon: and if you choose me Alex will probably never forgive you speaking he already hates me anyway.

Y/n: i need time

Brandon: alright

Y/n's POV
Brandon grabs his stuff and leaves. Immediatley after i hear the door shut i break down. Here i am in love with two guys and i dont know what to do. Of course perfect timing, "Alex wants to facetime" Without thinking i answer.

Alex: Hey baby  whoa whats wrong

Y/n: ....

Should y/n tell him whats really wrong ?? Srry if this ones short but Vote if you like!