23

New characters:
Faith- new shy girl
Jack Riyn- Y/n's Ex Boyfriend
Parris- Alex's Ex
Makayla- Mean Girl

Also. I was wondering if you guys wanted to know more abt me? Prolly not lmao.

Next day at lunch

Carlos's Pov
Me, y/n, Kierra, and Alex are all sitting at the table eating and I see this cute ass girl walk in. I don't think I've seen her around before. I think she's new.

Carlos: we should invite that new girl to sit with us!

Y/n: chill but sure

Faith's Pov
I walked into the lunch room and looked around. I have nobody to sit with. I start walking over to an empty table and someone walks up to me. Oh my god he is fine as hell.

Carlos: hey I'm carlos

I blushed and introduced myself.

Carlos: want to sit with me and my friends

He licked his lips most likely unintentionally and it made me blush so much I tried to cover my face with my hair.

Faith: sure

We walk over to Carlos's table and he sits down and signals for me to sit next to him.
All of them introduce themselves. I think Alex and y/n are dating because they keep touching each other 🤔💀
We all start talking about random stuff and then they all start asking me what school I used to go to, what my Instagram is, etc. I tell them all the goods.😂 I notice Carlos is sitting really close to me. I'm trying so hard not to blush.

Fast forward to after school

Y/ns POV
I'm sitting there chilling talking to Alex on face time and I hear a knock on the door. I put the phone down on the table.
Alex: nooo take me with uu
Y/n: Alex it'll only take a few seconds
Alex: ughhh

I walk over to the door and open it.

Y/n: jack?! What are u doing here?
Jack: y/n I miss you...
Y/n: jack you had your chance
Jack: I want u
Jack looks at me up and down and licks his lips and I get really uncomfortable
Y/n: you should leave...
Jack: but..
He moves forward making me move back and he closes the door.
Y/n: what are u -
He interrupts me by picking me up and kissing me on the lips putting me against the wall. I turn my head to the side trying to avoid the kisses.
Y/n: stop
I try to push him but he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and throws me onto the couch.
My phone was on the coffee table and Alex was still on the face time.
Alex: y/n?!
Jack grabs my phone.
Jack: byee
Alex: wh-
He hangs up.
Jack: where were we-
I was getting up from the couch and he grabs me and puts me back on the couch.
Y/n: jack I have a boy friend
Jack starts kissing me down my neck and moving my dress up.
I start crying and try to push him off but I'm too weak. He slips his ya knowww in thereeee and I start screaming.
Jack: quiet down damn
I hear the front door open and Alex comes running in and punches jack in the face. Jack puts his pants back on and starts trying to beat Alex up but Alex is stronger and while there fighting I run upstairs into my room and sit down on the floor crying. Alex comes running up after me and he slides down next to me and he wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest. After I stop crying we move onto my bed.
Alex: why would jack do that?
Y/n: I don't know :(
Alex: I'm going to kill him.
Y/n: it's okay you did enough
(Alex already knows about how Jack and me dated)

Skips to before the dance:

Me, Kierra, and Faith are all getting ready together at my house.

Faiths dress: (Ignore the face)