22

Alex's Pov
After the doctor leaves I force myself to get up. My head is pounding. I slowly walk over to the next room and see a girl with her head wrapped in a huge cast along with both of her legs. Is that- no it cant... is that y/n? I walk in and peer over the bed to try to see her face. It's Kierra. Oh my god😬. I walk out of the room and into the next. It's Carlos and he's awake. He's not in a cast or anything.

Alex: carlos are you ok

Carlos looks at me.

Carlos: yea my head just hurts so bad

Alex: same here and well I got this

I point at my arm.

Carlos: o shit

Alex: would you know where y/ns room is?

Carlos: I think the one next door

I nod and go next door.
I see y/noting down on the bed with cuts from the glass on her face and she has a cast on her arm.

Alex: y/n...

Y/n: alex

Y/n: Alex

Y/n: Alex

Y/n: Wake Up!

I open my eyes and see that we're pulling into my driveway and my head is still on y/n's thigh.

Y/n: whoa  your eyes are all watery are u okay?

Carlos: and you kept saying y/n

Alex: just a dream

Kierra: what type of dream *winks*

Carlos: chillll

Alex: lets just go inside

Thank god. It was just a dream. I get out of the car and once y/n gets out I hug her really tightly and spin her around.

Y/n: are you sure your okay?

She holds my hand and we start walking inside.

Alex: I just don't know waht I would do if I didn't have you

Y/n: what do u mean? You'll always have me

Alex: good

Inside the house
—————————-
Y/n's Pov

Carlos: you guys want to watch a movie?

Kierra & Me & Alex: sure

We all sit on the couch and I'm in between Carlos and Alex and Kierras on the other side of Carlos. Alex puts on a horror movie. He grabs two blankets and me and him share and the other two share. There's a couple jump scares and Alex wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. After we finish the movie all of us talk abt random shit for what feels like an hour. Then Alex drops us all back off at our houses.

At y/ns house

I wave and blow a kiss to Alex as he drives off. I go into my room, chill for a bit, then take a shower and put on some nike pros and an over sized T-shirt. Then I fall asleep watching Netflix.
Next Day at School

Kierra picks me up for school and she seems really quiet for some reason.

Y/n: are you okay?

Kierra: yea yea yea

Y/n: your acting weird

Kierra: wymmm

She keeps her eyes directly on the road.

Y/n: okay whatever

I turn on the music and boo'd up comes on.

Y/n: YASS *starts singing*

Kierra starts singing with me and we pull into the school parking lot. I look out the window and see a trail of rose petals leading inside. Kierra starts smiling uncontrollably. "Let's see were it leads" Kierra says very suspiciously.
I follow the path and I get to the hallway with our lockers and I see confetti, roses, and balloons all over the place and there's people filming. I look forward and see Alex standing with a sign asking me to come to homecoming with him. As I'm walking closer to him I see Carlos holding two boxes next to him. I cover my mouth because I'm in such awe. I get in front of Alex.

Alex: do you want to be my date to homecoming?

Y/n: Obviously!!!

I was smiling so much and my face was so red from all the people video taping.

Alex: SHE SAID YES!

Crowd: whooooo

Carlos hands Alex the two boxes and Alex hands me one of the boxes and I open it and it's a bunch of chocolates and pictures of me with the dates under them, one for every month we've been together. While I'm looking at the pictures I don't even realize Alex is on one knee. My eyes start tearing.
He opens the small box.

Alex: y/n can you promise me that no matter what we'll always be together?

Here's the rings: (he's already wearing his)

By then I was trying so hard not to cry because I had makeup on

Y/n: I promise

He slides the ring onto my finger and he notices that I'm crying and he hugs me. I wrap my arms around him.

Y/n: I love you so much

Alex: I love you too

Principal: alright alright go to class

Janitor: now I'm gonna have to clean this is

Principal: it's your job

Janitor: well ya but this is a lot

I have no idea why I put the janitor thing😂 anyways vote and comment if you liked it! I'm gonna be adding more people in the story I'm listing the parts below, if u want one, comment ur name or a fake name and which one you want.

1. Y/ns Ex Boyfriend
2. The mean girl
3. New shy girl
4. (You decide) comment !