10- Secrets

Y/n's POV
I woke up and saw Alex sitting at the end of the bed on his phone. My head hurt so bad. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. Holy shit what did i do last night.

Alex: Morning princess

Y/n: morning prince, could  have a water?

Alex: sure *i grab a water bottle from my bag and hand it too him*

Y/n: Thank you *i look at his neck and see faded red marks* Whats that?

Alex: whats what?

Y/n: *I move closer to him and point at the red marks* those

Alex: oh (crap what do i say?? i might aswell tell her the truth) listen Carme-

Y/n: wHaT

Alex: waittt she tricked me into following her upstairs and she forced me but i pushed her off and thats when i decided to leave.

Y/n: and you covered them up. so how do i know youre not lying. If you were telling the truth why would you try to hide them *i grab my bag*

Alex: where are you going?

y/n: out

Alex: w-

Y/n's POV
I walked out of the room. i was filled with emotions, sadness, confusion, frustration.  It didnt help that my head was still pounding. I wanted to beleive him but why would he hide them from me.
I saw Ck eating a granola bar at the table.

Y/n: Ck were going to the movie theater and we might end up going to the beach so grab yours swimsuit.

Ck: what? Carlos isnt even up yet

Y/n: no just me and u, i need a break

Ck: what happened?

Y/n: ill tell you on the ride, i already called a taxi.

Ck: what movie are we watching

Y/n: maybe a sad movie or a chick flick

Ck: please no chick flicks *laughs*

Y/n: fineee *i roll my eyes playfully*

Y/n's POV
Me and Ck got into the taxi and on the way i told him what happened with Alex.

Ck: damn

Y/n: ikr i want to beleive him but i dont know

Ck: Alex is very loyal i think hes telling the truth. and he loves you so much its like all he ever talks about.

Y/n: really?

Ck: ya

Y/n: now i feel bad for not beleiving him.

At The Movie Theater

Ck: well we might aswell watch a movie then you can talk to him when we get back?

Y/n: okay, thank you

Ck: for?

Y/n: for talking to me about this even though we dont really know each other that well.

Ck: no problem

Ck's POV
We bought our tickets for a movie that Y/n really wanted to see. It was about a dog that died or some shit like that.
We took our seats and the movie started.
About 20 minutes in the owner died and the dog was left on its own. I looked over at y/n and it looked like she was gonna cry.
Damn girls are so emotional. *i shook my head*
She looked over at me.

Y/n: whaat *whispers*

Ck: its not even sad *whispers*

Y/n: ya it issss *i whisper and hit his shoulder*