18- It's A Suprise :')

I really recommend you read the third one because I like that one more for some reason 💀

If you chose outfit 1 read here (if not, scroll) :

Alex: hey cutie

Y/n: hey handsome so where are we going?

Y/n's POV

He takes my hand and says "its a suprise" in his weird voice (if you dont know that voice him and carlos use when there joking around um bye jk lmfao). I giggle and we get into the car. Alex is wearing an army green jacket, a black shirt, and blue jeans. We stop at a park and he tells me to close my eyes and he guides through whereever we are going. As we arrive he tells me to open my eyes and theres a picnic sitting on the grass right next to a huge tree.

Y/n: aw how cheesy *i laugh and kiss him on the cheek*

Alex: come heree

We sit down and he opens the basket. He pulls out a bunch of food and we eat it bc what else are we gonna do with it anyways back to the story ahaha.  after were done eating we lie back and i rest my head near his chest wrapped up in his arm.

Y/n: look its the first star of the night make a wish *i look up and smile*

Alex: i wish that one day we get married

The thought of us getting married made me blush so much i looked like a tomato so i tried to cover it with my hair.

Alex: dont hide it *laughs* youre so cute when you blush

Y/n: yea besides the fact i look like a tomato sure

Alex: well ur my tomato *snorts trying not to laugh*

We both burst out laughing and i literally cant breathe. after we stop laughing Alex gets up onto his knees.

Y/n: what are you doing?

Alex: I baked something

Y/n: YOU BAKED? are you sure you didnt just buy it somewhere...? *laughs*

Alex: no i actually did bake it *laughs* try it *i hand her a cookie*

Y/n's POV

I take the cookie from his hand and take a bite out of it. oh my god this is disgustaaaang. I put the rest of the cookie down on a napkin.

Y/n: *squints eyes* alex its greattttt *looks to the side*

We both just start laughing and then his eyes meet mine. He moves in for a kiss and i kiss back. He moved his hand down to my waist.

Y/n: *breaking the kiss* whoa were in public *giggles while blushing*

Alex: dam  *licks his lips while rubbing his neck* UM HOT

Alex's POV

After we talk for a little bit more we clean up the picnic. And i drive her home. i walk her to the door and kiss her on the forehead.

Y/n: tonight was really fun, thank you

Alex: anything queen *smirks*

Y/n: *i kiss him on the lips* bye kinggg

Alex's POV

I wave back and after she closes the door i cant help but smile. I drive back home and im still smiling. I love her so much. I dont know what I would do with out her. :) I check my phone and see a text message from Carlos saying: "how did it go ;) "   I reply with :   "greatt BaBy"    Carlos: told you BabY"      Me: "Ill see you at school tommorow"