This story is dying sksk

Anyways..
I'm going to be featuring someone in the story! Comment ur name and the type of person u want your character to be and imma pick one !

In y/ns room

Alex: crap we're still soaking wet

Y/n: no shit

Alex: jeez

We both start laughing

Y/n: welp I'm gonna take a shower first so have fun waiting

Alex: can I come

Y/n: finee *smirks*

Warning sexual content sksk
Y/ns POV
We both go into the bathroom and start making out. As things get heated up😂, he helps me take off my shirt blah blah. I turn on some music and we both hop in the shower. He pins me up against the wall and smashes his lips into mine. I moan quietly and I can feel him smiling while not breaking the kiss. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my neck and his hand moves down onto my ass and he smacks it. I look down to see he left hickeys all down my neck and chest. Any ways I'm not gonna get into anymore.

After we finish cleaning up in the shower we get out. And I change into some nike pros and a white tank and he changes into a spare pair of boxers he left from a little bit ago.

Y/n: your still in your underwear *laughs*

Alex: o well *smirks*

We get into bed and pull the covers over ourselves. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses my forehead.

Alex: goodnight princess

The next morning

Y/ns POV
the next morning I wake up and Alex is still sleeping. My legs are so sore. I try getting up without waking Alex up but once I get out of bed I almost fall over but I catch myself. I limp over to the bathroom.

Alex's POV
I wake up by a door shutting and I look and see y/n isn't beside me. She's probably just using that bathroom. I start scrolling through Instagram and liek a couple fan edits and y/ns mom comes in.

(Y/m- your mom)

Y/m: oh I didn't realize you were here where's y/n

Alex: she's in the bathroom

Y/m: okay

She leaves. And I realize she's been in there for a while.

Y/ns POV
I sit down on the floor and start looking up the symptom "sore legs". And nothings coming up. I just take an ibuprofen and try to get up and I cant. I use the door knob and force my self to get up and then I feel liek I have to throw up. I stagger over to the toilet and try to pull my hair out of my face. I start coughing and throwing up. I hear the door open up really quickly. I feel a hand on my back and it's Alex.

Alex: babe are u okay?

Y/n: i think so

Alex: do u want me to stay home with u?

Y/n: wait we have school today?

Alex: yea

Y/n: Mom can I stay home??