✓ | eleven

paris woke up that morning with a small smile on her face. then she remebered, she's meeting corbyn today. her smile grew bigger at the thought of his name. she hopped off her bed and went straight into the bathroom.

"yikes, i look great" she told herself before laughing. she got herself ready while blasting her best friends music. she sang along while holding a makeup brush pretending it was a microphone. once she finished getting ready she hopped onto her bed and checked her phone.

she frowned when she read all the messages from corbyn most of them saying "please text me back" "did i do something wrong?" or "paris please" she sighed as she knew his worries will be put away when they meet today.

time flew past as she nervously kept checking the time for no reason. she was almost scared. "why am i scared? i'm only meeting my best friend" she sighed. "i need to facetime mae"

paris placed her phone on her desk as she hit the facetime button by maes contact name

"hey, what's up?" mae answered, a smile spread upon her face.

"i'm scared. i'm nervous. i-i don't know why. please help me mae" paris spoke confused and stumbling on her words.

"listen paris, you've known this guy for what? 3 or 4 months now, it's gonna be ok." mae told her sighing at the end.

"but mae, what if he doesn't like me in person? you know how annoying j can get!" paris said with a frown.

"listen go drive to the venue it starts soon. he'll love you i promise." mae told her.

"you're right. i should get going. talk to you later." paris said as she hung up. "i'm on the way corbyn." she said as she walked downstairs.