✓ | twelve

as paris parked her car she could hear fans screaming and yelling random things. she laughed as she pulled her phone out. she was about to hit call on daniels contact as fans screamed his name. she shook her head and pressed it.

     "hey!" he said into the phone

     "hey, uh, i'm here. where should i go?" she asked, biting her lip

     "oh! well we can send a guard to get you or you just go up when they call for limelight." he said, as he closed a door so corbyn wouldn't hear.

     "how would a guard come to get me? and where would i go if they did?" she asked.

     "i mean you could just go into the main lobby. i could wait out there with you. but then again limelight and meet and greet starts really soon." he said

     "oh, okay send a guard!" paris yelled into the phone which caused two fans in the street to look at her.

     "okay i'm sending a guard! see you soon!" he mocked, yelling back

     "actually wait, where are you parked?" he asked. paris laughed and shook her head.

     "in front of the building. my car is black."

     "okay, thanks bye" he said and hung up. paris waited until a guard came up to her car. she opened the door and she spoke up.

     "are you paris?" she asked.

     "yes, i am." paris answered, sending a small smile.

     "come with me." the guard said, as fans watched them enter the building. "wait right here until they call what ever it is in."

     "okay." paris said and pulled out her phone to text daniel.

paris
i'm inside bro

daniel
in the main lobby?

paris
yup

daniel
i need to see you

     paris looked at her phone and read the message over and over again. a fan screamed from outside which made her look up to see no other than daniel seavey.

     "paris!" he smiled and held his arms out for a hug, which paris gladly accepted.

     "i can't believe i'm meeting THE daniel seavey.
wow." she said over his shoulder.

     "i know, i'm so amazing." he laughed, which made paris laugh too.

     "happy birthday, by the way." she said they pulled away from the hug.

     "thanks paris." he said and smiled. "corbyn is going to be so happy you're here. He's been so down he didn't even want to go to universal yesterday."

     "now i feel bad!" Paris exclaimed, throwing her hands into the air.

     "no, no, no it's okay." daniel told her "i should probably get back to the green room."

     "do the rest of boys know i'm here?" she asked.

     "yeah they know to act normal when they see you." he told her

     "okay, good." paris looked at the door which was opening for limeLight. "limelights starting, run."

     daniel's eyes widened and he ran for the door which made paris laugh. the room filled with a few limelights and paris made her way to the end of the line.