✓ | thirty five

corbyn thanked the uber as he shut the door. he looked at paris' house in front of him, he was finally there. corbyn walked up to the house and rang the door bell.

     he heard faint footsteps running down the stairs, when they reached the bottom he heard someone unlock the door. the door opened and corbyn saw paris.

     "corbyn!" she yelled and hugged him the tightest she could. he hugged her back and enjoyed the moment. "i missed you so much oh my god." she said as she pulled away from the hug.

     "i missed you too!" he told her. paris stepped into her house and corbyn followed her. he took his shoes off and left them by the door. paris shut the door after he walked in.

     "oh we can watch big time rush by the way, i have all the episodes." paris told corbyn which made him smile.

     "heck yeah!" he yelled before laughing, which made paris laugh too.

     "here you can put your bags in my room." she told him and she picked up one from his hands. she led corbyn up to her room and set his bag down and motioned for him to put his other one there too.

     "i still can't believe you came to orlando to see me, you're insane corbyn." paris told him putting her hands on her hips.

     "i mean i didn't want you to ride on an eight hour plane ride by yourself." he said shrugging.

     "but now you left the others with zach!" paris said.

     "haha very funny." he said giving the girl a weird look.

     "wait." paris said as she turned around to get something. corbyn crossed him arms. she turned back around with a speaker in one hand and her phone in the other. she smiled at him and he smiled back. "big time rush?" she asked.

     "you know me so well." he told her. paris hit play on her phone and big time rush was blaring through her house. they were screaming lyrics and running around her house like mad people.

     "you're looking for a boyfriend, i see that! give me time you know i'm gonna be there!" the two screamed at each other.

     they broke out in laughter, and corbyn fell back on her couch, which paris did as well. paris stopped the music and looked at corbyn.

     "what else do you wanna do? like not big time rush related." she asked

     "i have no clue." he spoke as he turned his head to look at her.

     "okay." paris said as she turned her head towards the tv in front of her. "we could watch a movie." she suggested.

     "okay, what movie?" corbyn told her.

     "uh..." she took a moment to think out what movie they could watch. "we could watch IT!" she said as she sat up. a smile grew on her face.

     "but i hate horror movies!" corbyn protested against her. paris frowned and looked at him. "fine we can watch IT." he said and paris smiled and jumped up to go get the dvd.

     when paris came back she was skipping over to the dvd player. she popped the movie into the dvd player and made her way over to the couch next to corbyn.

     "thanks." she told him as she sat down. she picked us the remote and clicked play. corbyn made a face of disappointment and happy and gave it to paris. she laughed and watched the movie as the beginning

     scene began. during the movie, corbyn jumped many times hiding his face, but paris however didn't move once. corbyn screamed on many scary, and not scary parts. paris stayed silent accept for when she laughed at the movie, and corbyn.