✓ | fourty eight

corbyn set his phone onto the table in front of him and waited for fans to join his livestream. once about 100 people were on he smiled.

"hello guys." he said joyfully to his fans. they were mostly all commenting saying hello back, a few asking questions, or quoting things the boys have said. he laughed at some of the quotes.

"can this be a Q and A?" he read out loud. "well um sure i guess. i don't really think there's much for you guys to ask but ok." before he could even blink questions were being shot right into the comments. he quickly read through a couple and decided to answer one.

"favorite color? probably black haha if you can't tell." he replied to someone.
after answering a few questions, they started to all become about him and paris.

"guys me and paris are just friends, nothing more than that. never have been, sadly probably won't be anything more." corbyn realized what he had just said and covered his mouth. "i didn't say that last part!"

for all corbyn knew, paris could've been on the live stream, and he didn't want her to know about his crush on her. fans started commenting responses to his last sentence and corbyn was freaking out.

"guys, i didn't say that." he told them once again. "anyways, moving on."

after the fans began to quiet down about the words that accidentally left his mouth, people were asking questions as if it didn't happen.

"when is the album coming out? a day of the year." he answered winking. he laughed at himself and shook his head.
"i'm sorry were just teasing you guys about the album haha."

a quiet knock was placed on corbyn's door which made his head shoot up

"hang on guys." he said as he got up and opened the door to see zach.

"i'm on your livestream." he said. corbyn rolled his eyes.

"would you like to come in?" he asked.

"yuh." zach said as he ran in a jumped onto the bed. "hey corbyn's livestream!"

"zach shush." corbyn told him as he walked back to his spot on the bed.
fans were commenting saying hello to zach and making fun of the scene. zach sat upright and leaned onto corbyn's shoulder reading the comments. one comment made corbyn fall back laughing. zach looked at the comment and put a surprised look on his face.

"i am not a fairy princess!" he shouted at the phone, which only made corbyn laugh harder.

"yes you are zach" corbyn said in between laughs.

"shut up corbyn!" he said as he grabbed a pillow and hit corbyn in the head with it. a quiet ow escaped corbyn's mouth which made zach laugh.

"okay i'll let you live corbyn!" zach told the blonde. corbyn sat up, his face bright red from laughing.

"you know zach you're right, you're not a fairy princess." zach opened his mouth to say thank you but was interrupted by corbyn. "you're an elf on the shelf."

"okay that's it!" zach replied and he jumped onto corbyn. the two were laughing at each other while wrestling, fans were commenting laughing emojis and laughing at the two. what they didn't know was that paris was standing in the doorway to the room.

"what are you guys doing?" she asked out of nowhere. corbyn fell off of zach and sat up on the bed.

"uh, nothing. just on a livestream." corbyn said awkwardly. paris laughed.

"a livestream for WWE?" she asked.

"no! corbyn called me an elf on the shelf!" zach complained, which made paris burst out laughing.

"okay well i'm going to get off the livestream so bye people." corbyn said as he picked up his phone and ended the stream.

"well my night just keeps getting better and better." paris told the two. "but if you don't mind i'm going to get ready for bed because i'm tired."

"okay." corbyn told her.

"should i go then?" zach asked.

"i mean if you want." corbyn shrugged.

"okay, i just came here because jack left me alone so. he's probably wondering where i am." zach told corbyn.

"okay, well bye then." corbyn said as zach got up and left.

"that was awkward." paris said from the bathroom.

"yeah, i noticed." corbyn said back.