✓ | fifty eight

"corbyn?" paris asked as she peaked her head into his room.

"o-oh uh hey? hi." corbyn replied awkwardly. paris laughed at how nervous he seemed.

"i'm sorry. i know you didn't want me to know." paris sighed as she sat down at the edge of his bed.

"you actually know?" corbyn asked.

"yes," paris said looking at the blue eyed boy. "i have known."

"you what? when? why? i-i um.." corbyn stuttered.

"may." paris shrugged.

"may?!" corbyn exclaimed, his eyes widening. "w-who told you?"

"zach, well and daniel." she simply replied.

"of course they did." corbyn said rolling his eyes. "well... what do you have to say?"

"many things. but i'll start with this." paris sighed. "corbyn, of course i like you. you're literally my favorite person ever. you're all i think about. you're the reason i flew across the country. i went to europe because of you. i would do, anything, and i mean anything, for you. corbyn, i've liked you since, what? april? corbyn i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner."

"don't be. paris i'm so glad you like me too." corbyn smiled. "you're, you're amazing."

paris smiled widely at him back. "i don't even know what to do."

"i do. come on." corbyn said getting up off his bed. paris followed him and saw his putting on shoes. paris our a pair of flip flops on and followed him out the door.

"corbyn where are we going?" paris asked as they exited the apartment building. "it's getting late."

"i know it's getting late, but you'll see." corbyn laughed. paris shook her head as she climbed into corbyns car. corbyn pulled out of the parking lot and drove down to the beach. once he parked once more, the two best friends got out of the car.

"corbyn, why are we at the beach?" paris asked still confused as to what corbyn was doing.

"just come one." corbyn said again, grabbing paris' hand. they walked together down the beach as the sun started to set.

"you wanted to take me here so we could watch the sunset?" paris asked admiring the sky.

"well," corbyn said. "yes. but also so when i did this it would be more special."

paris turned to look at what corbyn meant but before she could comprehend anything, corbyn had pressed his lips against hers. paris smiled as she kissed him back. when corbyn had pulled away from the kiss, he smiled widely at paris, happy that he could finally do that.

"i'll admit," paris said locking her eyes with corbyn's. "it did make it better."

"i know, believe me." corbyn laughed.

paris rolled her eyes as she grabbed corbyn's face, and smashed her lips onto his once more. corbyn was taken back by this, but wrapped his arms around her waist and enjoyed it while he could.